Reviews for New Lessons At Hogwarts
Z. Riley chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
I understand the whole school trying to crush your spirit deal. It comes in waves.

Anyway. . .

Hurrah! Another chapter! I really am enjoying your story. Ron was brilliantly in character in the last bit. I usually tend not to read anything with a Draco anyone pairing, but somehow I think I'm going to like this one. I thought it was great!
captnaimerica chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
good great awesome
Bombshell chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
that was good go giiny siriusly brilliant update soon please and thanks
Chelles chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
Great story...I love that Malfoy has defined "demons," if you will!
Bombshell chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
siriusly brillaint update soon please and thanks
yamayuki chapter 6 . 9/29/2003
This is an awsome story! I was just wondering if this is going to be a Draco/Ginny or a Harry/Ginny fic. Please say Harry/Ginny! But I guess this is your story. Anyways, it's a really great story, and I can't wait to see what happens when the students come! _6
Z. Riley chapter 6 . 9/29/2003
Woha. I KNEW Malfoy's issues had to be family ones! I just didn't think they were a family he had created. Oh, this is the first time I think I've ever felt bad for Malfoy. In the beginning of this story, I was bothered by the fact that Ginny always tried to talk to him. But now, I think it's just lovely that she's doing it. This story is getting better every time I read it. I can't wait until they get students! Kudos to you Snappish for this totally awesome idea.
Z. Riley chapter 5 . 9/28/2003
Hurray! I LOVE the Weasley twins! That was just perfect. The way the twins came in, awesome! And, of course, they HAD to get caught. It would not be a true Harry Potter story if they had not gotten caught. I think it's great how they still sneak around like they did when they went to school. Positively lovely.
yamayuki chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
This is a great chapter! Please update soon! I can't wait till the next chapter and when they start teaching!_
Z. Riley chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
Hum... Draco is acting odd... I have a few theories, but I don't trust them enough to state them outloud yet. Head of houses! I forgot that they needed those. Well chosen. At first I didn't get why Ron was for Hufflepuff, but after you explaination I see it. Yes! Sneaking out first night back at Hogwarts, a very Harry Potter-esque thing to do. This is getting very interesting! Update whenever you can, por favor!
Aureliaz chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
Nice! I like it! More pls!
Rhyllen chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
I love the way your story is going. Keep up the awesome work. : o )
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »