Reviews for New Lessons At Hogwarts
Bombshell chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
siriusly brilliant update soon please and thanks
Z. Riley chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
I love it, I love it, I love it! I am so glad to see that Filch is still there. Hogwarts could never have another caretaker... Your story keeps getting better. If J.K. Rowling were to write a book on what happened to the trio after their school years, I would expect it to read just like this. And thank you for reviewing my fic! You've given me loads of new ideas to use. Update when you can, it's lovely!
Bombshell chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
siriusly brillaint update soon
DandyLion chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
I love your story! Its so much fun, I hope you continue...Id love to keep on reading it!
yamayuki chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
This is such an awsome story! I luv thi schapter! Are you going to make this a Ginny/Draco fic? Anyways, I'm really curious. Please update soon! I can't wait till they get to the castle! (ps- good job! u never used everybody in the same year as the "dream team" 'cause Cho is a year above them.
Z. Riley chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
(Hurray, I wasn't too lazy to sign in this time!)

Wonderful job! I absolutely adore it! I'm so glad as to the people you picked to come back, you really couldn't have a Harry Potter story without them could you? Yay, Neville! No one ever writes him in anymore... I just had a thought... if you've got Weasley twins... you're gonna need a caretaker to yell at them. I'm sure you've probably thought all this out and really don't need my opinions, but this is just what struck me while reading. So, yes, great job! I can't wait for more, I think I'm now a devoted fan to you. Hehee.
yamayuki chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
This is a great story! I luv this chapter! Please update soon! I can't wait till the next chapter~!
Bombshell chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
that was siriusly brilliant i loved it update soon pleaseandthanks
Zee Riley chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
I adore this story so far. I have never really been a fan of Harry Potter fan fiction when it was set outside the scope of them being at Hogwarts, but you have me very interested. As for the getting into trouble deal… our favorite trio could not possibly go back to school without getting into a little bit of a scuffle. I think that Malfoy should make an appearance, and Fred and George should most definitely! With those two around, and a little Malfoy in the mix, there is no way you can loose. I hope my suggestions helped. I love your story, even if it is only the first chapter. Keep it current! By the way, are there any particular pairings you are partial to? Because that could also give the characters a run for their money. Just a few suggestions that I hope help you out.

Zee