Reviews for New Lessons At Hogwarts
Rubyshine chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
hi! i luv ur story. i couldn't read it in all 1 shot so i'm reading it chappie by chappie. by the way, draco's eyes r grey, not blue
luza chapter 22 . 2/1/2004
WOW! you rock!
i love it! are you gonna write a sequel? i'd love that too
if you write one please let me know at
Z. Riley chapter 22 . 1/28/2004
NO! It can't be over! ::Crumbles::
I had no idea that you had finished this story! I have been so wraped up in my own, er, personal issues lately and haven;t even felt up to checking my e-mail. But now I back, a little more solem, but back none the less.
You know me, I absolutely adore this story and will contine to read everything that you write. Seeing as you've started two new stories it looks like I've got my work cut out for me. Thank you for writing such a brilliant story. I really really enjoyed it.
Your most faithful reader, Zee
ishika-malfoy chapter 22 . 1/24/2004
hey this was a geat story! I'm really glad i as able to find someone who was ron - hermione fan, a harry - chos fan and a draco - ginny fan! i only have one problem - the way you did the head of houses, i think the head of a house would have to have been in that house, but hey that's just my opinion. well once again this was a great story! maybe you could do a sequal... oh and if you do, could you plz maybe put a bit more harry and cho,once again it's only a sujestion.
natalie chapter 22 . 1/23/2004
i'm really an idiot..i reviewed the chapter i had your story bookmarked as. sorry! i just wanted to say that u are a great author and that i loved this story a lot! and sorry for being so dumb!
natalie chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
i can't believe it's over! the ending was wonderful, as was the rest of your story. i really hope u'll keep writing harry potter stories b/c i'd love to read more! thank u for writing so darn well! i loved this story!
Chelles chapter 22 . 1/21/2004
Wow. First of all, I was actually sad when I saw the "completed" in your summary - I'm going to miss this one! But it was an excellent ending! Oh, incidentally, "rat bastard" is my friend's favorite insult - it definitely made me laugh to see it there! I've really enjoyed the ride, and I can't wait to read your next story! Congrats on a job exceedingly well-done!
kassana chapter 22 . 1/20/2004
i love your story!
i hope you will have a sequel...its really sweet...and one of the best i have read...
too lazy to sign in chapter 22 . 1/20/2004
great ending! and don't worry, some of the best proposals end in sex. it was just heartbreaking with Lucius' admission of setting the fire, but it made sick twisted sense.
Nerwen Faelvirin chapter 22 . 1/20/2004
Argh! It's finished! No more story! I think I'm going into withdrawal... Nah, just joking. It was a very nice ending. I really like the story alot and I've recommended it to a few friends of mine. Great job.
clanmalfoy chapter 22 . 1/20/2004
Yay! Congratulations on completing your story. Feels good to be done, no? :)
solar chapter 22 . 1/20/2004
after such a good story, it would be nice to do sequel with all the children don't you think?
Numba1 chapter 22 . 1/20/2004
A nice ending all around...great story.
noone2special chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
cliffhangers are not fun... gr my bet its malfoys dad
Laur02 chapter 21 . 1/17/2004