Reviews for New Lessons At Hogwarts
aimashita chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
Bad author! Another cliff hanger! Bad bad bad! But good chapter lol!
mereschino chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
I really liked this story! so much in fact that i'm going to read all teh rest of your stuff (if there is some). yay!
Anya3 chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
I luff this story tons. its so true to the characters and how they would act im very impressed. BIG D/G fan and HR/R so this rocks 2 ways for me! much grads!
A
natalie chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
yay! another great chapter. that one came quick. i can't wait for the next chapter b/c cliffhangers are fun to right, but obviously make the reader more anxious to read more!
Aurora Selene Potter-Malfoy chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
Omg i can't believe you stopped there! Please get the enxt chapter out soon. i need to know what happens
Chelles chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
Well, OBVIOUSLY Emily and the guys were going to go search for Franklin no matter what she told Harry! Ah, how quickly we forget what we were like as students! You are evil with the cliffhanger . . . but I suppose I'll have to forgive you! Great chapter!
Nerwen Faelvirin chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
Hiya! Just too lazy to sign in. Anyway, another great chapter and a cliff hnager at that. You are just to cruel to leave me waiting anxiously for the next chapter. I do agree with you abt tha no sex rule since their JUST 14. That's way too young man. Great job and hope you update soon. I've got a few ideas about the next chapter of Hermione's Dagger but i need to work it out first. I hope you won't get mad if it takes a while for me to update that story. _
Numba1 chapter 21 . 1/16/2004
That was just wrong, how can you leave us hanging like that, loving the story though...
Mystic-fox chapter 21 . 1/16/2004
lol! it would be really funny if Harry and him had a showdown in front of the students! That would be funny! And if it is Voldemort like I think, don't forget that Harry's scar acts up whenever he's close. *shudders* Remember how bad it was last time they were that close?
Chelles chapter 20 . 1/16/2004
Okay, first of all the "Tyler Method" was hysterical! "Are you sure you should be working without a net there cowboy?" - I seriously laughed out loud! Second, I was so completely thrilled over Ron proposing to Hermione! As soon as he said he didn't want to go without her, I knew what he was doing - and I was so excited for them! Honestly, I'm being ridiculous . . . they are fictional characters, they are fictional characters! Anyway, I loved it, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
natalie chapter 20 . 1/16/2004
wow..that chapter was well worth the wait. i loved the whole ball, proposal, and, most of all, the scene w/ emily and coop in the library. your story is awesome and i love it! by the way, i appreciate your characters not having sex at age 14.
Z. Riley chapter 20 . 1/16/2004
Hey, long time, huh?
Well, I wasn't dissapointed, I can tell you that much. I think you've done a great job, as usual.
I totally was not expecting Ron to propose, but I love it! You did such a god job and made it such a sweet thing.
Hurray for updates!
clanmalfoy chapter 20 . 1/16/2004
Very cute chapter. I liked it a lot. :)
Antoniaeast chapter 20 . 1/16/2004
Fluffy yes, but I did like that chapter. Coop and Emily- soo cute- and so what should have happened to Ron and Hermione in the fourth year, no? The Tyler method was very funny, and well done for actually getting me to like Malfoy and Ginny as a couple in your story.
solar chapter 20 . 1/16/2004