Reviews for New Lessons At Hogwarts
Nerwen Faelvirin chapter 20 . 1/15/2004
Wooho! Another update! Really SWEET chapter. can't wait for the next one. Will try to update the dagger story as soon as i can, just for you.
Numba1 chapter 19 . 1/12/2004
Knew Ron had to come around sooner or later, update soon...
missmac04 chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
I'm enjoying your story quite a bit. Although, I have a small question, In Chapter Nine when the prefects see Harry they're all amazed at his presence. But if university only takes four years to complete, they all would have been amazed at his presence in their first, second and third years. I was a little confused and for some reason I get thoughts in my head that just sit till I do something about them. As for all the rest, I love the comedy, and the sudden wrench Draco's past caused on my heart and the care Ginny shows.
Hope to read more.
MissMac
Z. Riley chapter 19 . 12/21/2003
Hurray! Everyone is fine! Well... not COMPLETELY fine, but well... you know what I mean.
Ron is being less stupid, which is good.
Is it wrong of me to like Malfoy so much?
Brilliant, as always.
Now UPDATEE!
Z. Riley chapter 18 . 12/21/2003
So, I couldn't review the last chapter because my computer is stupid and told me I had already reviewed it and therefore could not review it again...
Anyway! To the point... the point being, I think your story is fantastic! You are progressing great. I like the pace and string of events. I just wish Ron would quit being so...er...well, Ron and give Malfoy a chance... Well, miricles happen...
I love it! Keep it up! I can't wait for more!
Oh, and by the by, I adore Tyler, Coop, and Emily. I think they are my favorite part.
natalie chapter 19 . 12/21/2003
i'm completely addicted to your story. i love it! i hope u don't mind a tiny tiny bit of constructive criticism though. when characters are talking to one another, they often repeat themselves. i don't know if i'm just being nit-picky or what, its just something i happened to notice. i adore your story and all the characters, including emily, coop, and tyler. i can't wait to see where this goes! -natalie
JB-LIRIMAER chapter 19 . 12/21/2003
Wow, i love this story! Draco has changed so much, but Ron really hasn't.
Has anyone noticed how much Emily, Coop and Tyler are like Hermione, Ron and Harry? Cos they are. Emily is Hermione, Coop is Ron, and Tyler is Harry. There's even the thing with Coop and Emily. And Coop being scared (Well... kinda) of Malfoy.
I love the whole story line with all the couples. Draco/Ginny, Harry/Cho, Hermione/Ron, Coop/Emily, Parvati/Neville... wow. You write them in a way which is fun and easy to keep track of. Thank you for writing this story, and I hope to see you soon.
JB-LIRIMAER
JB-LIRIMAER chapter 19 . 12/21/2003
Wow, i love this story! Draco has changed so much, but Ron really hasn't.
JB-LIRIMAER
Rhyllen chapter 18 . 12/20/2003
Loved the chapter, good to know that you won't be killing off Ginny or Hermione! Keep up the awesome work and update soon!
ajannjones chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
will you update it alredy this is a gret story and i am dieing of anticipation.
Chelles chapter 19 . 12/20/2003
Wow, Fudge is really a moron. Okay, so I knew that going in, but he really is. Yeah, let's not investigate a major crime...but that's totally him. Excellent characterization! And good for Ron for finally sucking it up and getting over himself! Great chapter!
Z. Riley chapter 16 . 12/19/2003
Yay! An update! Oh, I'm so happy I can hardly contain myself.
You did great, as always. You know I love your story. I'd say more, but there are two more chapters yet to be read!
Sniffles 55 chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Very well done!
-Katherine
Nerwen Faelvirin chapter 18 . 12/19/2003
can't wait for the next chapter.
aimashita chapter 18 . 12/18/2003
OMG, I love this chapter so much! So much Draco and Ginny interaction! I love that pairing! I also like the ending of your chapter too! :D
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »