Reviews for Shattering The Darkness
YukiAme chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
That is seriously unfair of you to leave such a great idea just after the foreword!

The whole idea is great, and you've been developing it just at the right pace. I like your way of narrating - detailed but not too much.

I'm adding the story to alert in case you change your mind and continue with it, and I do hope you will :)
Humerus Wordage chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
i could almost hear Spike's 'evil' laughter after he said "Your son." Too good. The whole chapter was good, if a little short. Keep it comming!
the.woods chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
Oh interesting cliff hanger...

Can't wait to see what happens !

[N]
Tariq chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Hi. COOL! I love cliffhangers! Update SooN!

I only wanna help .
Humerus Wordage chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
Hmm...very interesting beginning. you certainly have my attention. More!
UberWicca chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
I really enjoyed this story-it had a very nice opening...I cant wait til you update!
the.woods chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
Interesting so far...

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I actually liked the whole B/A ordeal...it was nicely written.

[N]
Forevermore chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
You. Are. So. Talented.

As you know, I'm not a big fan of BtVS... but I decided to review this.

You have so much talent to work with AND you are also creative.

Your descriptions are to die for, and the general idea is very original.

Very well done, no, brilliant work... no, wait a minute, excellent work!

Okay, I think I'm sticking to brilliant work.

And, NO, I'm not telling you all of this because you're my bestfriend...

It's because it's simply, just the...

Truth!

P.S. For how long, have you been hiding your talent in writing from me, huh? I always knew you were talented, but not THIS talented.

Oh and incase, you didn't know... I emailed you back.
Childrentheemuisnotatoy chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
Phwoar, you deserve a lot more reviews, which is why I'm giving you one. Even though I never give reviews.

Shibby so far. ;) At first when you mentioned your descriptive happy writing technique, you scared me for a sec. I've read some seriously overly done stories.

But yours has a nice flow to it.

I read your other review. Is it just me, or was the extent of the request of that reviewer just a tad obsessive? I think after the request of pairings, you should just leave the rest up to the writer. I don't like to know what's going to happen.

Happy writing.
Tariq chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
Hi. COL! PLZ PLZ CONTINUE! Ok...plz show WES' harsh & Dark side. Also...um...plz bring back Conner, 'k? Um...can u modify one aspect of the 'CHOSEN' episode? Dont kill Anya! Also...show some disputes b/w the gangs. Um...how bout showing that nearly everyone's memories were modified except for WES (Lilah's sick sence of humor), Angel & Lorne! Update Soon!

B/A Always!