Reviews for Coming Home
Meyssa chapter 1 . 9/10
I looove this story ! One of the best i've heard i can't wait for the next chapter !
StardustWings chapter 14 . 7/4
This fanfic is probably the best I've ever read!
Its a long time since you updated! Im drooling 0w0
Please give this story an end! Even a super-short one will be awesome!
Laina chapter 14 . 3/16
I have so many questions, like is this the last chapter(it better not be). And when can I expect the next one, is there a certain place to read this series. I could go on and on but first I want to say that this is an amazing little series and I'm so addicted to it, so please wright the next chapter so my thirst (and questions) can be quenched
Krisaku chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
Awwww I hope this is not the last chapter. Your story is excellent although there are still questions to be asked .I hoped you can continue this!
Krisaku chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Actually in this whole chapter the reunion and stuff I wonder what happened to Heiji outside ? Hehehe might as well read your next chapter !
Krisaku chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
You know what every chapter of this makes me feel on edge! You are a great writer . I love how you the your scenes and ot's so intense , emotions and words are in-point about their characters!.
Chocoluv4869 chapter 14 . 6/3/2016
Please continue it! I'm literally dying! I've read this story a hundred times and I want to know how it all ends! Like when Shinichi comes back home! Please continue, I'm begging u! At least one more chapter to wrap things up! But I want like 10 or more chapters! This story is golden!
leylinjan chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
...sniff sniff...

I love this!
ZeroXYami chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
T~T I cried so much... It was so beautiful, i can't even comprehend these feels. ;-;
Midnight Rosedrop chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
This chapter is amazing! The way you've conveyed Conan/Shinichi is beautiful and the most emotionally accurate you can convey. He looks like a father to everyone, and it makes sense that they haven't put two and two together. All in all this particular chapter was brilliant!
Shion Lee chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
Goddamnit it's been 10 years already. Come back please, and finish this story. I love this sooo much!
xxRAINxSTORMxx626 chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Is there a next chapter? There's a TBC so I thought that *shrugs* there's a next one. I'll look forward to it! Love your story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
oh thank goodness. at first I thought that there only was the epilogue, and to tell the truth, I was disappointed. I was waiting for the story. Then I saw a 'next' button. oh thankgoodness
xxRAINxSTORMxx626 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I'm yet to read this. The first and second sequel attracted my attention so yes, I had to read the next sequel. :)
leylinjan chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
:( and it's over. Best Beautifully Sad Story Ever.

I'm definitely going to read this again and again ... and again. :)