Reviews for Coming Home
Liz chapter 13 . 4/25/2006
so,... um... you gonna update anytime soon? :)
The Nilaga lover chapter 13 . 4/25/2006
lol. Dude, yeh better finish this. or I'll die never knowing what happened[course I have an idea.. but I want to see it in your writing style, not mine lol]. And trust me, if I do die, I'mma be haunting yeh for the rest of yer life.. lol.
FuyuSarah chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
ARGH! Oh. My. God. You simply HAVE to finish this! *pulls out hair* Your writing skill is superb! Your knowledge in medicine and everything is awesome (judging from ym limited knowledge, of course)! An'...An'...An' you can't just leave us hanging, dammit! *cries* Please please please finish it? Please? *begs*
Teldra chapter 13 . 12/19/2005
Wow. More please?
A concerned Reader chapter 13 . 12/10/2005
Hi Hi! first of all, I would like to say that I am a big fan of your fanfics. I enjoy reading them. But I have a small complain. Why don't you update any of your fanfics? I love the White Dog and Coming Home, and I would like to read more of it. It looks like you haven't updated in a long time, and I would like to ask, whats the hold up? I can understand that you might have writers block, but you could at least tell your fathfull readers this, instead of completely ignoring this. Thanks for your time
dede chapter 13 . 11/12/2005
please update... this story is definitely one of my fave detective conan fanfiction or story! please update, wah you can really write angst story, usually i din like angst... please update!
AidenShore chapter 13 . 10/27/2005
This story is really good! Please update soon! I hope you don't disappoint me!
Inu-ears chapter 13 . 9/13/2005
oh please update! i just loove this story to death! its simply fantastic! it's amazing! please, oh please update!
Andalus chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
Well i read this story long ago,and when u didn't update,i couldn't resist reading it once more,and enjoyed it just like the first time..actually i enjoy all ur other fanfics as well..I wish "Coming Home" would be taken as then end of the real detective conan series...Update soon.
a little spontaneity chapter 13 . 8/26/2005
No way in hell you're leaving us hanging here. No way. I've been reading this story for about an hour straight! It's the best one ever! Please, update soon!
Dark Whispers chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Please please please continue this story! It's so compelling but such a bad situation for them! Things seem to go from bad to worse but I like NEED to see the end
dragonnan chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Yay! (I need to pay more attention!) I haven't read it yet, but I will do so as soon as I finish this little review! I know this will be great- your previous writing shows your genius! The only other writer I've liked this much was the author of an Inuyasha story called "The Lucky Ones"- which was phenomonal! As before, I'd be honored if I could also host this work at my site! Please let me know! :)

-Tanya
SeaBreeze chapter 13 . 8/22/2005
oh... my Lord... if you do not update... I will explode. This is the most tense and poignant and beautiful story I've ever read. You -have- to continue.
Death88 chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
WTF? No update for six months?
Itches4Ndate chapter 13 . 7/25/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW WRITERS ON THAT KEEP ME SANE!...erm..uh... sorry 'bout that...updatesoon!
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »