Reviews for Coming Home
Talzin chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Quite spiffy to see another chapter of this, and proved to be rather interesting as well.
magicbulletgirl chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Great chapter

I can't wait to see the next one - wants to know of Shinichi is aged to his proper age or past it - and nothing can happen to Ran and the Kid (and not Daisuke, we like him )
AinoMinako chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Real life? Isn't that the place with a big bright thing in the sky?

Anyway, I almost gave up hope that this story would be updated. How many more chapters will there be?
Fyliwion chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
After a few moments of comptimplation over which of the like 3 wonder fics that first got me into the dc fic world this was... I promptly squeeled and stopped reading the most recent conan chappy in order to devour your newest chappy instead _ You should be very proud... I even remembered all the side charries (and realized there was a time I honestly didn't know who akai was XDXDXD) Still love your story Still one of my favvys out there And I'll be out here waiting for the next chappy no matter how long it takes _~ You write amazingly... as always beauttiiffuul job and I'm glad you updated (realy liked this one.. nice build to the climax (or coming climax? XD) great chappy altogether )) but yeah... amazing as always
Wren Truesong chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
*affectionately* B*tch. Surprised the heck out of me seeing the alert hit-was sure I was hallucinating. You going to let Takagi-kun play now?
Basser chapter 13 . 5/15/2006
Yargh! It's not over yet! D: -emo tear- Wow, that WAS cruel. But... Funny. Will Shinichi be able to get out of it? Will the cure work? Gasp! Such anticipation! :P

So, I did actually draw some fanart. Most of it is just random funny headshot/expression things on this piece of paper here. -stares disparedly at the utter disarray and clutter of the computer desk- Eh... But I did do a quick computer sketch (like I do for most people. :P) Didn't turn out very well so hopefully I can scan/colour one of the better ones. Shall have to wait 'till tomorrow, though. Homework beckons. :(

URL: .

Sorry so sloppy! xD;

Anyway.. Keep on truckin', love! Hope to see this story FINISHED! xD Don't leave me out on a limb with such suspense!
Basser chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
Haha, wow. Halfway through! Hoo-rah! That was incredibly sad, though. All I could do not to end up crying or something in the middle of 4th period (gawd I'm such a nerd, reading fanfics in art class. xD) Still, though, I'm left with pretty watery eyes. That whole conversation between Ai and Ran was just... Terrible. In a good way. Poor everybody. Their lives just suck. (Well, except for Hattori but he dosen't count. xD Stupid happy Osaka-boy.) Only 5 minutes left of class and I'm wary of starting a new chapter, so I'll have to finish later in the day. DAMN good so far! The idea of Shinichi's child really adds a new element into the usual storyline. (Makes it about ten times more depressing, gawd. :P)

I need to make fanart of cute lil Yuu-kun! D'aw~ Can't do it here, though. Have to hide the anime-love from the rest of the school if I hope to keep my reputation intact. xD -has been surfing FFnet with a convenient piece of paper hiding the logo- Oh yeah, I'm cool. xP (Not...)

Can't wait to read the rest! I love you! ;)
Serphenia chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
Waah! There's...no...more...! Where have you dissapeared to? You don't seem to have updated in over a year...Can I even hope for another update? I've gone through all you Conan-related fanfics...and there's no more...

Oh, well...I suppose I'll be waiting. If you're having problems I hope you fix them soon...I don't know how hard it will be to pick up a fic after so long...or if you'll even try...I know lots of people who wouldn't...but good luck with whatever you're dealing with right now

Here's one fan eagerly awaiting an update in any of your Connan-related fanfic.

And if you ARE still around to get this (meaning that you're still using this email address and you haven't spontaniously changed them or anything...or your email doesn't get filled up...does that happen? I think so...)...so if you ARE still around, feel free to send me an email...let me know you're still alive ...Or not, if you don't want to...

I'm new to the Conan world and even newer to the fanfiction side of it...And I simply love your ideas...and I'm looking for someone to rant Conan at/with
Liz chapter 13 . 4/25/2006
so,... um... you gonna update anytime soon? :)
The Nilaga lover chapter 13 . 4/25/2006
lol. Dude, yeh better finish this. or I'll die never knowing what happened[course I have an idea.. but I want to see it in your writing style, not mine lol]. And trust me, if I do die, I'mma be haunting yeh for the rest of yer life.. lol.
FuyuSarah chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
ARGH! Oh. My. God. You simply HAVE to finish this! *pulls out hair* Your writing skill is superb! Your knowledge in medicine and everything is awesome (judging from ym limited knowledge, of course)! An'...An'...An' you can't just leave us hanging, dammit! *cries* Please please please finish it? Please? *begs*
Teldra chapter 13 . 12/19/2005
Wow. More please?
A concerned Reader chapter 13 . 12/10/2005
Hi Hi! first of all, I would like to say that I am a big fan of your fanfics. I enjoy reading them. But I have a small complain. Why don't you update any of your fanfics? I love the White Dog and Coming Home, and I would like to read more of it. It looks like you haven't updated in a long time, and I would like to ask, whats the hold up? I can understand that you might have writers block, but you could at least tell your fathfull readers this, instead of completely ignoring this. Thanks for your time
dede chapter 13 . 11/12/2005
please update... this story is definitely one of my fave detective conan fanfiction or story! please update, wah you can really write angst story, usually i din like angst... please update!
AidenShore chapter 13 . 10/27/2005
This story is really good! Please update soon! I hope you don't disappoint me!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »