Reviews for Coming Home
Unita chapter 14 . 5/19/2006
*knock knock knock* Oh shut up there! *shouts at my sisters* Let me swear over! Becky updated! It's amazing! *to author, crying* I thought you were dead... I love you for updating this fic! You're alive! *hugs*
Shirafor chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
Let me say this: I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING! (You see, I thought this was a discontinued story, so I gave up hope of ever seeing it updated (don't ask me where I got that idea))
SeaBreeze chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
Finding out this story was updated was pretty much the most exciting thing that's happened to me all month.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more. Way to build up suspense _
Alena S. Anigor chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
I am SO happy you updated this! I've been waiting for a long time to read more of your DC fics and this just made my day! Thank you!

I wish I could express how much I love this fic, but for now I'll just say that I really enjoyed reading this chapter...It felt so realistic and I could imagine everything happening so perfectly...I hope you'll update soon...

Good luck with finding a job! :)
Mikku chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
You've updated!

I love your stories, and this one is no exception. I'm overjoyed that I could read a new update! But, how dare you leave us with a cliffy-like ending!

Love it anyways, great job!
Stereotype23 chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
OMFG! YOU UPDATED! And I though I was having the worst day of my life here.. well yer update definitely turned it around..

And speaking of that, I just got the best news! well see ya and good luck with yer next chappie!
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
You updated! That alone made my day. _

Again you managed to write a very captivating chapter. I'm always amazed, how realistic your story feels.

And you left your readers with THE cliffhanger. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!
Itallia chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Yay! You updated! This has such a good plot, I can't wait for the next update, I'm hanging on my toes here (which I might inform you is very uncomfortable). This is such a cliff hanger, I swear. Shinichi's about to drown or swim, Ran's stuck in really bad cross-fire, and we don't even know what's going on with Yuuichi or Ai (I kinda get the feeling that Akai killed her or something when he went in her office alone *shiver*). Again, can't wait for the next update to this wonderful story; I'm so glad you're continuing it! See you next chapter!
YumeTakato chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Ok, time for me to do something super humiliating.

-Squeals- you finally got the chance to update! Yays! X3

I enjoyed the chapter, glad to find out that as an author you didn't just.. well, die I guess. x.x0 Glad things are starting to settle down for you and become stable. (Well, that's how I see it from the author note anyway. -shrugs-)

I'll be waiting for the next update. -thumbs up- See you then.
Basser chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
:0 omg! Such suspense! Positively can't WAIT for the next installment, love. You're a master at this, y'know? xD

As for fanart.. You can use it all you want, it's yours. But I plan to make that sketch a LOT better as soon as I get home and have the resources to do so. (Schooltime now, blah.) Hurray for direly ill Conan! xD
Talzin chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Quite spiffy to see another chapter of this, and proved to be rather interesting as well.
magicbulletgirl chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Great chapter

I can't wait to see the next one - wants to know of Shinichi is aged to his proper age or past it - and nothing can happen to Ran and the Kid (and not Daisuke, we like him )
AinoMinako chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Real life? Isn't that the place with a big bright thing in the sky?

Anyway, I almost gave up hope that this story would be updated. How many more chapters will there be?
Fyliwion chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
After a few moments of comptimplation over which of the like 3 wonder fics that first got me into the dc fic world this was... I promptly squeeled and stopped reading the most recent conan chappy in order to devour your newest chappy instead _ You should be very proud... I even remembered all the side charries (and realized there was a time I honestly didn't know who akai was XDXDXD) Still love your story Still one of my favvys out there And I'll be out here waiting for the next chappy no matter how long it takes _~ You write amazingly... as always beauttiiffuul job and I'm glad you updated (realy liked this one.. nice build to the climax (or coming climax? XD) great chappy altogether )) but yeah... amazing as always
Wren Truesong chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
*affectionately* B*tch. Surprised the heck out of me seeing the alert hit-was sure I was hallucinating. You going to let Takagi-kun play now?
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »