Reviews for Coming Home
kalli-san chapter 14 . 5/23/2006
and so the action begins.ü haha, now i'm all worried about shinichi. hope you keep updating this baby!ü
Dagron chapter 14 . 5/23/2006
(Am just hearting all this powerful tension. Had forgotten how tense the last chapter had been, but this one quickly reminded me. _)

Thankees for chappy~ and good luck with RL. _-
DaisyAnimeluvr chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
Oh my gosh! This is so cool! I was just thinking about this story and how much I wanted to find out what was gonna happen next, and then I check my e-mail, and there it is! This is so awsome! And only four days before Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's birthday, too!

I can't wait for more, so update soon, 'kay?
Calger chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
Oh wow, and here I wasn't expecting to see an update from you ever again. Welcome back! You've built up the tension very well with this chapter, and once again left us on a cliff edge. I think part of the reason I enjoy this story so much is that you've given Shinichi's character a new dimension, fatherhood, in a believable fashion, and you're showing how much a struggle it would really be for someone in his situation. Definitely looking forward to your next update, I hope real life settles down for you soon. Now, if us Ruroken fans could get you update The Reason /nudge wink /...
iceyly chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
You've got a really good story. Thanks for updating; I would hate to see a story like this abandoned.
chalicity chapter 14 . 5/20/2006
oh what a cliff-hanger! _

i'm super excited you've updated! i love detective conan and i love your writing; you always know the characters well and how they'd act, and make situations plausible for the series. the only thing that would make me more happy is an update on relative truth _ i'll keep hoping!
Unita chapter 14 . 5/19/2006
*knock knock knock* Oh shut up there! *shouts at my sisters* Let me swear over! Becky updated! It's amazing! *to author, crying* I thought you were dead... I love you for updating this fic! You're alive! *hugs*
Shirafor chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
Let me say this: I LOVE YOU FOR UPDATING! (You see, I thought this was a discontinued story, so I gave up hope of ever seeing it updated (don't ask me where I got that idea))
SeaBreeze chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
Finding out this story was updated was pretty much the most exciting thing that's happened to me all month.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more. Way to build up suspense _
Alena S. Anigor chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
I am SO happy you updated this! I've been waiting for a long time to read more of your DC fics and this just made my day! Thank you!

I wish I could express how much I love this fic, but for now I'll just say that I really enjoyed reading this chapter...It felt so realistic and I could imagine everything happening so perfectly...I hope you'll update soon...

Good luck with finding a job! :)
Mikku chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
You've updated!

I love your stories, and this one is no exception. I'm overjoyed that I could read a new update! But, how dare you leave us with a cliffy-like ending!

Love it anyways, great job!
Stereotype23 chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
OMFG! YOU UPDATED! And I though I was having the worst day of my life here.. well yer update definitely turned it around..

And speaking of that, I just got the best news! well see ya and good luck with yer next chappie!
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 14 . 5/18/2006
You updated! That alone made my day. _

Again you managed to write a very captivating chapter. I'm always amazed, how realistic your story feels.

And you left your readers with THE cliffhanger. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!
Itallia chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Yay! You updated! This has such a good plot, I can't wait for the next update, I'm hanging on my toes here (which I might inform you is very uncomfortable). This is such a cliff hanger, I swear. Shinichi's about to drown or swim, Ran's stuck in really bad cross-fire, and we don't even know what's going on with Yuuichi or Ai (I kinda get the feeling that Akai killed her or something when he went in her office alone *shiver*). Again, can't wait for the next update to this wonderful story; I'm so glad you're continuing it! See you next chapter!
YumeTakato chapter 14 . 5/17/2006
Ok, time for me to do something super humiliating.

-Squeals- you finally got the chance to update! Yays! X3

I enjoyed the chapter, glad to find out that as an author you didn't just.. well, die I guess. x.x0 Glad things are starting to settle down for you and become stable. (Well, that's how I see it from the author note anyway. -shrugs-)

I'll be waiting for the next update. -thumbs up- See you then.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »