Reviews for Coming Home
Roxas fleur chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
I love this! I know it's been a while since you last updated, but could you please update more? I'd really appreciate it
Miharux3 chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Hay… I absolutely love this ff! Absolutly great Idea!
IS there any chance that you can continue it? That would be great! _
tanteibouzu chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
this story is utterly amazing and it is written so beautifully and full with emotions T_T
its heartbreaking that it isnt finished .
i know its been like i dunno MORE THAN ALMOST EIGHT YEARS since you last updated but i really hope you could !
chungan2109 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Hi!
damncritic chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
Omg, I totally love this! Especially sweet and dear Yuuichi. I hope you continue this great fic!

Oh, my only comment is that Shinichi called Kid by his real name. But everyting is great!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Continue please the story ...
kudo sakura chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
when are u gonna update the next chap?
luv the story,plz update
Thanks
sakurak504 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I love this story and I wish you would't leave us hanging! Please continue... It's a wonderful story.
marutaro chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Please , if you will continue this fic, please give a proper ending to Ai. I dont care what happen with ShinRan(they will be getting a happy one obviously) and Ai needs a decent ending too after going through the hell. Thank you
euroteres chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I'm guessing this won't ever get continued with how long it's been, but I'm still following it in the hopes it does. It's really just fantastically written and I hope you get around to finishing it one day.
Lovesaakura chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Uhm... Are you ever planning on finishing this?
I mean are you still alive?!
It's been years dude.
Great story please continue
gracey16 chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
so far most realistic and relevant fanfic I have read. please please continue the story!
Alex Elvan chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
GAHHHH. Please continue this. I love it so much, : I want to know what happens next!
lolita chan chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
So much emotion here! I think Ai is the most one who suffered a lot. She didnt deserve like this. I always read ShinRan fics with the authors seemed like to torture her. Well, if you intend to continue this fic, just make sure that Ai will have happy ending. It's so cruel if everyone is happy except her.
TheExperJK chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
When will the new chapter come out?
370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »