Reviews for Coming Home
Batman chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Please continue this fix it is amazing! I absolutely love it and really hope you could continue it :D thank you
Hikarii-chan14 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Hola mi nombre es Melania y soy de Argentina. Hace unos años encontré tu historia aquí en fanfiction y me encantó. La he leído gracias a la traducción de meicosr pero ni vos ni ella han vuelto a conectarse. La verdad es que espero que algún día continúes esta historia porque tienes una manera de escribir maravillosa y no me gustaría quedarme sin un final. Espero que puedas continuar! Un abrazo :)
Krista Perry chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Such a great fic, such a terrible cliffhanger. I can't complain, I'm guilty of doing the same thing. Took me 10 years to get back to my most popular fic and resolve the cliffhanger, so if I can do it, I will hold out hope that you might be able to as well. And if not, well, thank you for the fantastic read anyway, and I hope life is treating you well. :)
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Please update soon.
midnightsolitaire chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Please please please update it! Oh don't give us a very long wait, this is such a good story to be on stopped like that! /

Anyway... I love this! And the two prequels for this. You write well, and you portray the characters well too. I just thought the other characters' impression on Shinichi's expression of emotions is a bit, well, off... Particularly when he seems "deadly" and would unleash hell on everyone that's gonna hurt his family. I mean, of course, it's his son, it's understandable, justifiable, and all that... But I just don't think Shinichi could kill or hurt anybody so much for anything.. I don't know, it's just me and my belief of Shin-chan's strong sense of justice :P But then again, who knows what a person thinks when their loved ones are in danger.. Oh heck, Shinichi-kun would break lose all of hell XD

That aside, I think this story's really nice :) And I love how you connect details and put twists here and there to make the story smooth flowing and interesting.. And I ALSO think you've got a lot of readers left by your cliffhanger.. so please update this? It's such a waste if it'd go unfinished.. Shin-chan deserves a happy ending too :'(
Phoenreptio chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I've simply loved this story: it involves you a lot, as though you're eating something delicious that can't never satisfy you wholly.
Kay Hau chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
Now THAT is the evilest cliffhanger I think I've ever read! Under fire from the Black Organization; Shinichi, Ran, and Yuuichi all separated; Hattori and Kaito doing who knows what outside; Shinichi in the middle of a reaction to his possible cure - maybe dying, maybe turning back into himself, but either way pretty much useless... MAN, You've gotta finish this for us! I don't care that it's been over six years and your style might have changed - please! Please! This is a totally awesome story that absolutely DESERVES an ending!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
This should be continue! This story is awesome! And the story is already getting excited and then was cut!
This story contains so much emotions...this story is awesome delivering the emotions of the characters. Awesome. Awesome. This must be continued! Must be! Awesome story! Must be continue! Now, dear author, get your ass back and write the continuation because all the readers is waiting. You dont want them to wait for a century right? Now, work with the continuation!
XxSpiritWolfxX chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
wow... i feel like kaito should have left them some sort of surprise. Please update soon
otakuzen chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
I really appreciate the panic and escape scenes as they are pretty difficult to write. Though I would appreciate it more if you will continue with the story even after a long hiatus. I really look forward to what will happen next. Will Yuuichi, Ran and Conan be fine? What about the others? Please, update... Looking forward to it, very much...
Huong Nguyen chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Good! Come on!
Akai57nAka chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
cool! I always waiting for the next chapter _v

GANBATTE!

-Akai Aka-
Nork chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT?! VADFHDKFBHASJKDFGN please please please update this! This is seriously one of the best fanfics I've EVER read. And trust me, I read A LOT. I'm on the edge of my seat! It's been 6 years. /3
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE D:
yconne chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Please, please, please, please, please! PLEASE UPDATE!
You've got me hanging on to your every word here!
355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »