Reviews for Coming Home
Ke chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
This is cool! Now Heiji's gonna be involved, too

Still don't get why Ai wouldn't let Shinichi know that Yuuichi's with her...

would Conan rip Ai's guts out and make her eat it when he found out?

Eagerly wating for ur next chapter!
maki chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
OMG! this was definitly worth the wait! luved the chapter! poor shinichi! y can't ai just tell him that she has his son? why is she making him go through this? talk about cruel and unusual punishment! hurry and update more! please!
Saiyagirl chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
An awe-inspiring story, Tailweaver!

I have never watched a single episode of Detective Conan in my life, but your stories (especially Relative Truth) have introduced me to that strange, intriguing.

That's the magic of your fanfics - they capture the essence of the anime so perfectly that it can influence people to enjoy them.

Fabulous work! Keep it up! Hope to see updates on some of your other works as well. _
Skeptic chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
Eh...don't you feel you're making Shin'ichi TOO special? I mean, from the manga we're already told (or shown) that he's got extraordinary mental capacities, and he's a decent athlete too. But really...calling them "inhumanly high" is a bit much, and making his bodily functions from "rapid growth" (isn't he the shortest out of all the Aoyama boys?) and everything else seems really blatantly praising for Kudou Shin'ichi for not that good of a reason. I notice you don't seem to praise the others as high-Hattori Heiji, or Hakuba Saguru in particular (has he appeared in your stories yet?) seem to have no such distinction, when Aoyama stated that they were about equal.

I think you're a great writer...I just also think you're putting Shinichi on too high a pedastal compared to normal people. He's not normal, but he's not THAT special either. "One last gamble that could finally free Kudo Shinichi...so that he could save them all..."-sure he's special, compared to other NORMAL people like us, but he doesn't know ANYTHING about the Org-nothing, save for Vermouth (which you have as Jodie, or replacing Jodie); how can he possibly "save them all"? At this rate, he doesn't even seem to be able to keep an eye on his own wife and son...
ranma15177301291 chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
Ai has a very exciting prospect on her hands. I hope it works out. If she can get the two chemecals to counteract each other maybe Shinichi will ride once more.

I hope Ran knows better than to leave. She might as well paint a target on her head at that point. At least at that point the Black Organization will feel it's doing well. Everyone will have a "Kudo" at that point. Ai can have Yuichi, the Black Organization can have Ran, and Conan can have himself...

You have a really great chapter on your hands again. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Ranma151773012
me me me and only me chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
keep updating!
maki chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
OMG! i can't decided if i luv u or hate u! ur stories are amazing, but u need to update more often! i get to the end of the chapter and i want MORE! In most of the stories on Conan and even in the orignial manga there isn't enough on how the whole situation makes Shinichi's life miserable, i think the way u write him is incredable! i think the part that captured the pain of shinichi's situation the best is where he asks to hold the baby in "Strong than I" it almost made me cry! as much as i luv ur new stuff u need to keep working on the older stories too u know! Keep up the great work
ranma15177301291 chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
Great chapter. I'm too tired to type a very intelligent or good review. So, I'll just say..."Wonderful, beautiful, exciting" just like Tiffany on Rival Schools.
Ryder77 chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
wonderful!

I just saw this fic for the first time yesterday, and just had to read the first two installments.

nice concept you have here. fast-paced storytelling, too. lucky for me you update pretty quick _

keep up the good work!

oh, and looking forward to Relative Truth's continuation, too ;)
Cenares Zabani chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
Great story, I got to be honest but i'd much rather have a TWD update.
ranma15177301291 chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
Amazing. I am just spellbound. What a great writing of Shinichi's emotions. I felt like I was right there in his head. I was wringing my hands in anger and I felt all adrenalin head-y. Thank goodness it's just a story, and I don't have to think about it full time, or I'd go insane. Poor Conan-kun. He needs to talk to Ran. She's already lonely, and now that Yuichi is gone she'll be a wreck. As angry as Shinichi might be, he's got to understand Ran's feelings.

Thanks for the excellent new fic. I'm loving it!

Ranma151773012
Cyber's Cynergy chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
YOU'RE ALIVE! Thank goodness, I'm so happy that you finally made a sequel and it's as awesome as all your other fics. Please update soon, and when will you update 'Relative Truth' and 'The White Dog', I love those other fics of yours! Please update soon! BECKY RULES! _
Alena S. Anigor chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Hey, you're back! Where've you been for so long?_

Well, this is truly another great story of yours, it really has a great plot, and a lot of suspence and mystery around it...

Just one question: Are you going to update 'Relative truth'? It's a really great story, too.

Anyway, keep writing, you rock! _

A.S.A
nightcrawler no miko chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
i LOVE your fanfics, becky! this is SO GOOD! XD XD XD i really do hope you add more to this (and to "relative truth," too, as it is my most favorite fanfic EVER). please continue writing and know that you have at least one die-hard worshipping fan out here who totally praises you and your amazing writing talents! XD
Ke chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
Oh boy...this aint good...

but what's Ai gonna do w/ Yuuichi anyway?

pls update soon, i'm eagerly waitin for the nxt chapter
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »