Reviews for Coming Home
PersonaJXT chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Muahahahahaha! I loves this story so much! It rocks! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! plz?
kentaru chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Bravo and thanks for one mor brilliant chapter.

If you keep building tension as you did in this chapter (Shiho loosing/winning everything) this is going to be my favorite DC fanfic.

Idea: Get the chapters trough Words spell check.

The typoefrist a: reasearch.

I love the Itrospection into Shihos mind, could you do one with Yuu-chan? pleasepleaseprettyplese.

From this chapter I am gessing that

the next chapter will be a time-race between MIB and the soldiers to get Mouri-chan. *DIDIGESSRIGHT*

Who is the black feathered angel?(dont want the answer, im merely hoping you will clarify this in one of the next chapter).

Bests K

ps:Hope this review was usefull

pss:(Im anoying ayaint am) Love the short release time between the chapters.

Shortless than two moths...
Summercloud chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
This is amazing! I'm adding it to my favorites list, so please write more.

I'm so selfish.
KudoEdogawa chapter 6 . 10/9/2003
Quickly, you must update. I can't even BEGIN to tell you how excited i am when reading ur story and how much i love it!
nightcrawler no miko chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
O_O again, you amaze me with your utter brilliance and extreme writing skill, tailweaver. i am once again left wanting and waiting and spellbound for more.
Hakaisha chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
**grin** Still think I should just sit back and let you write this, and I'll just write snippets. _

Want to know-how come you don't come online anymore? I assume you still have 'net access, since you can upload this...

Miss you! **glomp**
Maggie chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
Yay~

You updated!

Yuuichi is so cute, and very SMART.

Wonder what happens next?

*shrug*

lotsa hugs,

Maggie
ryder77 chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
great! you're picking up the pace o

just hope you don't keep us hanging ;)

I wonder who the black-winged angel is...?
Hi no Kasumi chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
Becky, this is simply brilliant! All that planning you must have put into it. Biology was never really my strong point, therefore the complexity of this leads me to think you did buttloads of research.

And I still can't put into words how much I love this story. Keep up the excellent work because I want some updates soon! _
Michi chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
Another awsome chapter! Good work!

I loved where they were teaching Yuuichi to play poker! i would love to see shiichi and Ran's reaction to that!

Poor Ai... feel bad for her...
deletethisreviewplease chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
Hehehe... I'm going to BUG you until you update your Inuyasha fic _~

*poke poke*
Mystic chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
Wow, this is getting intense. I'm constantly awed by your ability to harness emotions. I eagerly await your next work.
Cenares Zabani chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
Its me again aparntly you are still writing so about 100 people give or take are wating for you to update The White please update soon ok.
me me me and only me chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
keep updating~1
kentaru chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
You are very good please dont quit writing.

Finally you made a sequel to those two short stories you wrote ages ago. when you have time please DO update Relative truth.

K

ps: Hope youre gonna use the MIB more than just mentioning them.(False jodie sensei seems like a part of a bigger plotline explained later in the story).
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »