Reviews for Coming Home
cool! I always waiting for the next chapter _v

GANBATTE!

-Akai Aka-
Nork chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT?! VADFHDKFBHASJKDFGN please please please update this! This is seriously one of the best fanfics I've EVER read. And trust me, I read A LOT. I'm on the edge of my seat! It's been 6 years. /3
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE D:
yconne chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Please, please, please, please, please! PLEASE UPDATE!
You've got me hanging on to your every word here!
Etani Verray chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
I Love Your Stories!

You write very very well, I'm really amazed X)

I really want to know the end of this story, I wish Yuuichi will see Shinichi, don't make him die please! :)

I wish you'll update this...

I'll be waiting, even it'll take 6 more years! I'll be waiting! #dramaticbacksound :')
Kaitoucon chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
please oh please finish this series
Linnorria chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
This story just breaks my heart. It's been so long since I read something that's affected me this much. I wanted to cry. I cheered when Kuroba showed up. I can feel my heart racing with worry about what will be next.

I know it's unlikely this story will ever be continued, but I surely desperately wish it would be. This is one I'll keep close to my heart. It's amazing.
2n2kas chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
Ohh come on it ended right when the action started and it hadn't been updated for ages too so we're left with this crazy cliffhanger. Plz author if your alive finish it soon :)
gundamzbd36 chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
whats going to happen to Conan and Ran, Yuuichi? will they be safe?
Rainbotash chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
Hello again :) You're an awesome writer and write incredible fics :) PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON TOO :D
Jelp chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
Really enjoyed your series so far! It's been over five years since you updated, so I'm not sure if you plan on finishing this or not (that would be wonderful if you did), but nonetheless, I've really enjoyed the story that you have come up with so far!

It incorporates heavy, conflicting emotions, as well as detailed plot. Great job! :)

~ Jelp
Shian-chan chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
I know it says you last updated it 5 yrs ago but here I am hoping that you'll come back and resurrect this one please. Shinichi deserves a happy ending dammit (a bit emotional there? hihi)...So plsplspls, i hope you haven't given up on this one yet. Still waiting... :)
Amazing Bluie chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Ack! Surely you're not going to end it here? This is SO GOOD! I love it SO MUCH, except for the fact that it's leaving me hanging! I hope you come back to it one day, even if by now it is extremely unlikely...
AuroraAngelica chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
AMAZING FIC! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Fibbs chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
I can't believe you left it there! XD Wow, that was very engaging. :D You're really good at this. :) I'm really glad you got hooked on Detective conan so I get to read great fics like yours. XD
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »