Reviews for Coming Home
Fibbs chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
I can't believe you left it there! XD Wow, that was very engaging. :D You're really good at this. :) I'm really glad you got hooked on Detective conan so I get to read great fics like yours. XD
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Its be 5 years. I would do anything for you yo continue this. Please please come back.
tess4aria chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
This is so incredible! ...and, again, I realize you may have abandoned it...but if you CAN...PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I sooo want yuu-kun to get to meet Shinichi AS Shinichi... Anyway, you're really an incredible writer. I adore this. Hope you can update it! :D
rockinggently chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
pls. update, onegai. it s very good
Ayumi chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
What is going to happen to them?

Can Shinichi, Ran and Yuuichi be finally a real family?

I'd like to read more.

UPDATE SOON, please!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
i have been waiting 4 years for this story to be updated are you EVER going TO finish this story?
DetectiveLinky chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
This has GOT to be my favorite Detective Conan fic EVER. But, unfortunantly, it hasn't updated in EVER either. Will you ever be continuing this story, or is it...*sniffle* d-d-dead?

If it still lives, please update soon! I can't wait to know what happens!
Atheleia chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
Nice! Keep writing! Unexpected, with Akai and Jodie.
idia199 chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
This is a brilliant story, well written and touching. I hope that in the future you will have the time to continue. I'll be waiting, cause it's a story that is worth the while.
Katara Falcon chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
this is a wonderfully worked fanfiction. i hope to read more soon~!
Xierroh chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
This is an amazing story! I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for us fans out here (don't take my word on it though) but we're eagerly awaiting your return! I hope you get back to writing soon!
Kit Fatale chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Oh my god this is amazing. I just recently got back into watching Conan. And very recently started reading fanfics for it! But I read you White Dog fanfiction years ago and saw you had some detective conan and HAD to read it! You are by far one of my favorite fanfiction authors! Have been since I started reading fanfiction! I really hope you find the time to start writing again! All of your fans out here eagerly wait for the rest of this touching story and all your others! Hope to see you in my alert box soon!

-kit
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
Such a beautiful story thus far... easily one of the best future Conan stories out there. I hope one day you find the time to continue.
Nerisel chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
Man, reading about Kudo as a father is really...touching. Even though he's stuck in his diminutive form he really is something else. Hope you plan to finish this story, it's just fantastic.
Azarath235 chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
ohmigod! *squeals* continue, continue, continue! please! i HAVE to know what happens next. update please?
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »