Reviews for Coming Home
idia199 chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
This is a brilliant story, well written and touching. I hope that in the future you will have the time to continue. I'll be waiting, cause it's a story that is worth the while.
Katara Falcon chapter 14 . 12/3/2010
this is a wonderfully worked fanfiction. i hope to read more soon!
Xierroh chapter 14 . 11/10/2010
This is an amazing story! I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for us fans out here (don't take my word on it though) but we're eagerly awaiting your return! I hope you get back to writing soon!
Kit Fatale chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Oh my god this is amazing. I just recently got back into watching Conan. And very recently started reading fanfics for it! But I read you White Dog fanfiction years ago and saw you had some detective conan and HAD to read it! You are by far one of my favorite fanfiction authors! Have been since I started reading fanfiction! I really hope you find the time to start writing again! All of your fans out here eagerly wait for the rest of this touching story and all your others! Hope to see you in my alert box soon!

-kit
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
Such a beautiful story thus far... easily one of the best future Conan stories out there. I hope one day you find the time to continue.
Nerisel chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
Man, reading about Kudo as a father is really...touching. Even though he's stuck in his diminutive form he really is something else. Hope you plan to finish this story, it's just fantastic.
Azarath235 chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
ohmigod! *squeals* continue, continue, continue! please! i HAVE to know what happens next. update please?
DetectiveLinky chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
I hope you either update this story or tell us how you planned to end it! I'm really sad it hasn't updated in a while-please look down at us with pity!
Tori Anne Lark chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
! I thought this had been finished! (*repeat of above*) I had been stupid enough to mistake the published sign to mean that it had been completed, i'm such and idiot!*sobs for a bit, then gets up*

I shall remain your fan forever Becky Tailweaver (oh and is Relative truth connected to this in any way? If not (and actually even if it is) i want a back story on what happened to Kaito Kuroba. You haven't gone into any specifics within the story and i want details!

ciao for now.
Tori Anne Lark chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
I love how you're in invoking akai x miyano (that is what you're doing, right?) within the story.
Tori Anne Lark chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Your story has just been awesome so far and i am in love with it (i never knew you were such a writing genius!) and i've also seen what proper research can do (loved the technical stuff i saw in part four) but the shadowiest of shadows? That just kind of threw me off balance for a second. Like eating the most delicious dessert in the world and then finding a raisin in it (I HATE raisins.) Suffice to say that while i could refuse to accept this raisin and discontinue eating my dessert, i will for now accept it as i eagerly wish to finish this fucking awesome story of yours.

KEEP WRITING!
catgirld86 chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
hi. oh my god i love this! i loved the oneshots before it, and even more so this. this is beautifully written, the ideas amazing, and the indepthness of how the apotoxin works is simply amazing and so very well thought out. and akai a bad guy, sort of? didn't see it coming. i know it has been almost 5 years since you updated this, but would you please consider finishing this? i know a lot of people out here would be so happy if this had an ending. i want to know what happens to shinich, whether he's dying or being cured. whether yuuichi will see his touchan one last time, or even if he'll live. i want to see how ran will survive all this, too.

and on a side note, yuuichi is wonderful and just oh so adorable! i love him. i may just end up stealing him from you! ha ha, just kidding. but to end this very long review, i really hope you finish this, very soon, and all the people who left you 295 reviews get to see an ending to this wonderful story. keep writing! 0
Mysteryfan17 chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
You know you last updated this on my birthday...4 years ago. Can you post more? Please? I've read all three in this story line straight through, and I can't wait to read more.
Sebastian Hewajima chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
I love this story so much!

I really hope one day you'll continue to write to the end of this story.

Nikky.
Ambrosia Mae chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
I wanted to tell you how much I love this story, and how much I appreciate that you updated your profile last year to tell us about your situation. Please update when ever you can, I do love this story and I was just thinking about how much better it would be if the Meitantei Conan Series could end like this!

Love your ever adoring fan,

Ambrosia Rose Whitlock.