Reviews for Tribulations
ban-chan100 chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
yay ban chans alive

i love the story so can you please finish it please
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Its a shame you didn't finish it. But what you did finish was good. I don't review very often only if the story is Very Good and I loved it or Very Bad to the point I have to flame it. In this case its love! It was a really really good story! I loved Ban's witty comments. I think you captured the characters personality perfectly! This is a rare thing to find in fan fictions! But it is a very good story!
Ushinatta chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Considering the update date of this fic was sometime in 2005 I hold no hopes of it being finished anytime soon.

That said, I must tell you that, as the only Getbackers fiction I've come across to date that is in character, well written, well punctuated, well thought out, entertaining and generally an excellent story, I truly hope that at some point you do find the time to finish.

I thank you for the good (so good), albeit incomplete, read.

Al.
bjbjn chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
UPDATE!
tigoxgirl chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
Hidoi desu ne Gnine-san! ;_; I want to read the next chapter! please don't make me wait a year! Onegai! *hands over pocky, and cookies* I hope to read more soon! Domo arigatou!

- tigoxgirl .
Kez chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
This is an excellent fic, one of the best I've read for quite a while... I know this sounds old after a while, but please update!It's been a very long time... But yeah, you have all the characters done excellently, nice plot, and great grammer and spelling. Keep up the awsomeness.
Dejichan4444 chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
Update. Now.

Or VERY, VERY soon.

Now would be greatly preffered, BTW.

Okay, nice ficcie! PLZ make an effort to update before I die, or before that damn guy finally gives me the Perfect Collection of Get Backers... *burns him alive and runs off with DVDs* I hope I die AFTER I get the DVDs...

Now I'm rambling. Oops. Anywho, sweetness. I love it! *waits for an update eagerly*
amai-kaminari chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
Oh, so awesome! Please keep up the great work!

You've done a great job with the details, the pacing of the story and keeping everyone in character! Awesome job!

Please keep writing!
TotA chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
-faints in shock- DUDE! LOOK AT THE DATE U LAST UPDATED AND THE DARE TODAT! ZOMGZORZ! ARE U EVEN ALIVE ANYMORE? OO""

last updated- 1-28-05

today- (in australia) 1-07-06

WOAHS IT'S LIKE A YEAR AND A HALF SINCE U LAST UPDATED OO"" THIS HAS GOTTA BE A RECORD OR SOMETHING

U GOTTA UPDATE RIGHT AWAY!

-still in shock of hopw long it's been-
umm chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
update again! It's been over a YEAR (more than 8 months)
Carey chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
I absolutely love this story. It's probably one of my favorites! I forgot the name of it and have been looking for it forever to see if it was updated, and finally found it tonight. I hope that you update soon, because I really wanna know what's gonna happen next and why they want Ban so badly!
Katie chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
This is good! An irritated Ban is fun to read. Of course, I am glad that he is well enough to be irritated. You had me quite worried for a bit. Anyway, I am really enjoying this story and am looking forward to more!
Kendarath chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
*wide teary eyes* please let it be soon? *sigh/whistle* you make me squee.
Devils Mime chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
this is good, plz update soon
UrbanPhoenix chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
FINISH! *cries* I've been waiting so long.