Reviews for I Want to Hold Your Hand
Sylwithia chapter 27 . 8/14/2007
Cute!
ron is sexy chapter 13 . 7/3/2006
i know i should probalbly know what is going on with Neville but i am now completly confused
ron is sexy chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
hugs are great aren't they.
ron is sexy chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
neville is a wearwolf!
ron is sexy chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
lol that is great "what's that suppose to mean?" captured reality in the butt.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 14 . 9/13/2005
Don't worry, I like your Dumbledore...Dumbledore never makes sense. i think you are doing a very good job at capsuring the character's personalities!

Cheers

Elisa
Ron Lover6789 chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
OMG, that was so cute! "Don't hate me!" That was the cutest line I've ever read. hehe! I love your writing.

Cheers

Elisa
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This is a good chap and story! Keep it up!

Luv Bella~Rose01
kelly marie 123 chapter 26 . 6/27/2004
Yay i finally finished reading it! well i must say that was very eventful. i'm still a little confused about where all the missing people went, but maybe that will be answered in the sequel? anyway i enjoyed reading this. it was funny and cute and-well-full of R/Hr. what else is there to say? hehe good job.
kelly marie 123 chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
well first off i want to say thank you for reviewing my story. your reviews have been very encouraging and helpful and they're probably my favorites. and right now i'm making my way thru your story, although it's taking a little while. i'll try and finish it tomorrow. but i wanted you to know that i'm reading it. and it's really good so far!
shiningstar2811 chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
i think that your story is woderful(so far)
Lourdes chapter 26 . 12/14/2003
I have read all 26 chapters in one go. Thank you and very well done for completing a fanfiction. Many congratulations. I look forwward to a sequel.
Wynjara chapter 26 . 12/11/2003
Save Hogwarts Save Hogwarts Save Hogwarts Save Hogwarts Save Hogwarts Save Hogwarts Save Hogwarts Save Hogwarts
uh, yeah. that.
Now I'm just going to have to go completely insane wwaiting to see what happens. Sequel soon? Please?
wenna chapter 26 . 12/3/2003
I can't believe this is the last chapter! A sequel would be a very good idea. Bye!:)
snappish79 chapter 26 . 12/3/2003
Hold on a min...I need to get a tissue to dry the tears from my eyes...HOW CAN YOU BE LEAVING ME! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!
I'm OK now...I think. You'd better get to work on that sequel soon young lady or I'm going to start e-mailing you until you get so annoyed you either write the story or go completely crazy! Ha! That should teach you! Laughs maniacally!
Anyway...that was a GREAT first story and I can't wait until seventh year where I'm sure you're going to write more Ron and Hermione goodness to make me happy. _~
I'll be looking for your updates and I know you're looking for mine...I'm trying, I promise...but it's finals time and I have TWO math classes! I'll do what I can though. L8tr!