Reviews for When Death comes a'knocking
queensarah3001 chapter 39 . 6/5
If you ever decide to return to this, I would love to finish reading it. It was getting really good.
fan of twintoruble chapter 39 . 8/13/2010
If you read twin's story you would have realized that they also moved kakashi's age up. Cause technically naruto was supposed to be four, but they made him 3, to hide his identity.
hitomibishop chapter 39 . 10/22/2007
To say the least...i'm a tad disappointed. I was hoping that ch. 39 would be the last chapter so you and Lisa wouldn't have to worry about writing WDCAK anymore. And I understand when "fun" fast turns into "work" the whole thing just keeps dragging you down.

But I admire your honesty about the complications this fic has brought you and thank you for telling us...most authors just leave their fics hanging, no explanation...no nothing.

But I was thinking if you and Lisa agree...could i at least attempt to write an ending for this fic...just so it'll be finished?

Well wish you guys luck!

Huggles,

Hitomibishop
Literary Eagle chapter 39 . 10/20/2007
I'm sad to see this story is discontinued, however I understand and respect your reasons for doing so. After all, fan fiction is supposed to be fun, so if this isn't fun for you anymore, I'd rather see you move on to more enjoyable projects. Anyway, even if this story is never finished, I'm still glad we got to read it up to this point. It was really interesting, and I'm also very grateful that you gave me the chance to draw some illustrations for it. Thank you, Kelly and Lisa!
otakubandgeek chapter 39 . 10/20/2007
You just made me cry. I completely respect you and understand though. Sigh. How sad, I've been waiting for the next chapter for monthes. Might I make a request? Please keep on writing, and maybe some Yami No Matsuei? You have a tendency to write long (amazing, fantastic, superb) epics that leave you exhausted. Try some one-shots or something. That way you don't have to stress about not updating. Also you kind of insulted your self in your little note...NEVER DO THAT! Here's a secret: I have combed the internet and have only found two authors whose work I would love to see published. You are one of them. I love Descendents of Darkness, but while reading this fic I ended up loving Kyo and co. just as much! And that little steamy side story? Made me blush a million colors but I loved it. I'd appreciate a response, if you have time. Take care of yourself. Your fan -otakubandgeek
Olaf74 chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
otakubandgeek chapter 38 . 9/8/2007
I just want to say that your writing style is amazing. The plot is great but more inportantly then that you are good writers. Please update and complete this story. I need closure.

-otakubandgeek
Lithium chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
OH yes they should adopt Harry! Sweet wonderful boy.. *continues cooing and fussing over small black haired baby doll* Poor sweet thing...
sol-nemesis chapter 38 . 8/19/2006
Hey, I'm glad to see a new chapter. I'm looking forward to the end, and thank you for writing more explanation than new twists this time, it's nice to learn some of what is happening. I am looking forward to more resolution! Keep it up!
Cringe chapter 38 . 7/6/2006
Well, I'll admit that the Original characters threw me off a bit, but I read the first few chapters and just finished saving the rest to my PC, and I'm thoroughly enjoying your fic so far. -whistles- and it's a monster of a fic too~

But, thanks for putting up the note saying to give your OCs a chance, else I probably wouldn't have begun reading it.

Looking forward to your next update~
Blades of Silver chapter 38 . 7/4/2006
I wonder how they'll react when they realize that Amanda was the death eater; the spy within the school. Great story so far, so keep up the good work
Nekoki Yakkai chapter 38 . 6/4/2006
Gah, wonderful as always! Cannot wait for the next chapter of this. Do you have any idea of how long this story is going to end up being when it's all finished?

Great as usual!

Nekoki
The Scorpion's Sting chapter 38 . 5/26/2006
Ah, once again, I am amazed by your eloquent style of writing, Kelly-san. This story is definitely worth the long wait. Keep up the good job, ne?
Psycoratt chapter 38 . 5/25/2006
I'm really enjoying your Yami no Matsuei stories. This is the one I stumbled upon first, but I'm almost through your trilogy as well. Your writing is very good and I'm totally engrossed by your stories. The care and effort you put into the chapters shows in your writing. I do hope that your next chapter will be up soon. I particularly enjoy the personalities you embue the characters with and that you make the original characters' actions and personalities so believable and sufficiently suitible to their characters. The story is very easy to get into, and I mourn the end of each chapter and eagerly await your next installment!

Keep up the excellent writing!
Chelley Angel chapter 38 . 5/23/2006
OhGodOhGodOhGod. This was absolutely amazing. And while I don't wat it to end (only a couple more chapters?), I really appreciate all your hard work on this story. :)