Reviews for The Saga of the Red Dragons Order 4
I love your stories, but I also love Miranda Flairgold's. I'm appealing to you to post something directed towards in an attempt to seek resolution for the Akren series. She has you as one of her favorite authors and you have her as one of your favorites. I'm begging you to at least thing about it. I have spent five years checking her profile every Saturday. I'm getting tired of it.
jadedquartz chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
This is good! Can't wait for the next update.
Neko chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Does this story have an ending?
Blueberry Babe chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Thank you for you story. I look forward to the next chapter.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
This is awesome! I hope for more!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Oh, woe is me! I just read all of the saga, including the prequels and the end stops right at a cliffhanger!
zack the wolf chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
update!
SquiggytheMage chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
want more!
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Gah! Whats gonna happen!
valeries26 chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
aaaawww, I really liked this series. I read it years ago and decided to re-read the Series, in two days. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happen to Harry.
lilwerewolfhunter chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
I love this story. This is by far the best series i have ever read. Please finish it! I know sometimes people get bored with their stories but just finish this please, i am dying to know what happens. The suspense is killing me :)
Katie Bowen chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Um, who is that "Lieutenant of Fire" guy you keep yelling at?
Sarshi chapter 22 . 4/10/2011
"Several of you – almost all of you, actually – mentioned that the 'voice'-mystery hasn't been solved yet. And it won't be solved until the very end of this story, in the very last chapter, so please be patient until then."

And you haven't updated since 2006. I hate !

(actually, no, I love you. Love the series a lot. Love your works a lot. Told you so on other occasions, when I went by a different name. I was beta-ing for somebody who has an original story with a mysterious voice inside a character's head, mentioned you, then came to see if anybody ever said anything about 'voice' and you're cruel. *sulks*)
AnnaWeasley-HP chapter 22 . 12/13/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this saga. please finish it! *puppy dog pout*
Froggy chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Are there any other stories besides Harry's sixth/fifth year and the previous parts of the saga before this? Please update and complete the story soon!