Reviews for The Saga of the Red Dragons Order 4
Lily-Potter8 chapter 22 . 4/27
I would really like to finish this story. Have read it 3 times over the years and keep coming back and reading it all over again. Please finish this at some point.
pikachucat chapter 22 . 4/14
awesome more please
CockByteHuntress chapter 22 . 3/5
*makes panicked noises while running around in circles* not Harry! Not the Gamemaster! Damn it Lucifer why you do this?

Anyway before I continue to panic because I need to know what will happen... More soon please? It really is wonderful to read!
skyeza chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
Hello, I have just finished reading this series and I have to admit that I truly loved it. I really hope that you continue updating this amazing story. Loving Cian, kinda hoping for him and Harry to hook up. There hasn't been much of Sirius . Whats gonna happen with god old Luci? Please complete this, also who did Seve end up with to have an heir? Siri? Lol
firedawg chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
Well you've left us hanging in the lurch this time. It's an amazing tale and I await your continuation. Thanks forva great and enjoyablr read.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Jump off a cliff?Only if I can ride Shadow lol. Nice chapter.
firedawg chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
An interesting start. Look forward to the three sagas
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
I know that Harry will not take that laying down, and I have read most of your stories and I love them all.
Silver Flyer chapter 22 . 1/7/2015
Great story/saga and prequels. I read through all of them and can definitely say that I will be rereading them. As for the voice mystery, didn't you give us somewhat of a foreshadowing when the voice accidentally allowed Harry to hear him mutter that he was Harry? It felt like it to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I love your stories, but I also love Miranda Flairgold's. I'm appealing to you to post something directed towards in an attempt to seek resolution for the Akren series. She has you as one of her favorite authors and you have her as one of your favorites. I'm begging you to at least thing about it. I have spent five years checking her profile every Saturday. I'm getting tired of it.
jadedquartz chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
This is good! Can't wait for the next update.
Neko chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Does this story have an ending?
Blueberry Babe chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Thank you for you story. I look forward to the next chapter.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
This is awesome! I hope for more!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Oh, woe is me! I just read all of the saga, including the prequels and the end stops right at a cliffhanger!