Reviews for Black and Gold
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Oh wow. I really liked this. I like how Alex already knew he could come back. "People don't wear black for traitors. Or the living." Is one of my new favorite lines.
AkikoSohma chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
No one wears black for traitors.

...That's a powerful line.

People don't wear black for traitors.

Or the living.

Even more powerful..

A definite favorite! Very nice work.
Miliko01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
o
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
wait...isn't Alex dead? or am i just slow on the uptake and this is a semi AU ficcie. or is he come back from the dead? neways, good ficcie! :)
account123123 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Nice. ) Your writing style and descriptions are excellent- "The silence is thick enough to stand on." I like that, and others. But I'm confused about when this takes place, and what's happening here. I guess I'm just slow. _ Keep writing!
CodeNameTargeter chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
O! I really like it so far.
ananya chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Oh, eek! He's dead, dead, I tells ya!

Hmm, it was a long time ago I read the Lioness Quartet, but having Alex so loyal to Roger after his death feels strange, so I have my suspicious that he's kinda out of character. Of course, I'm guessing you intended that, but you've written it so well that I'm actually doubting my memory, so it works.

Umn, yeah, not sure if I made as much sense outloud as I did in my head htere, but it was praise, in some form or another, believe me.
Dancing Amethyst chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
o it took me a bit to figure it out that this was after the FIRST time she killed him not the second.. but when i got i was like OMG this is really good! It's so original! I luv it! write more soon!