Reviews for Beasts of Burden
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
Please continue wow this is to good to be true
Njaffals chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Update soon please.
0213569 chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
So, apparently, this hasn't been updated since four years ago, but I'm going to review anyway and have some very optimistic hope that you might update, because I really want to find out the rest! It's really well written.
MysticDragonfly chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
I just LOVE this!

Please update soon!
Tai-sensei chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
This story is awesome. The line it's self is insane in a good way. Please I must see more. How are they ever going to get out of here. If they change will they ever be able to change back. the suspense is killing me. Please update soon. thanks for posting best wishes and good waves.
Kirsten chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
o...they r very evil to my poor leggy! and that bridle sounds very harsh 2...
Cathrine Rose chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is a really bad fic even if it was an AU it would be aweful. Its not marked AU so we don't know if it is or not. Yes the rohirrim don't like elves in the book but everyone is suspicious of everyone else. Wizards are Maiar so they can't have mortal/human brothers. And the whole point of the rohirrim to tolkien is they have horses so get rid of their horses you destroy their culture. your style is good through but there are gaping holes in your logic.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
tell me what is the The Great Drought and Fire and what happened
elphpirate chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
Cool. So when is the rest gonna be ready? Oh no, you not really just leave it like this? NO! STOP READING THIS REVIEW AND GO, WRITE NOW, RIGHT NOW!
chip chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
OO COMEONCOMEONCOMEON! WRITE SOME MORE! I LOVE IT! WELL, IT'S EVIL, AND SO AM I, AND I SEEM TO BE YELLING...There, that's better... Keep going! -
Lightena chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
You... Must... Write... More! O.O
Firestorm chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
Hm, interesting. I've never read a Legolas fic where it involved turning the elf slaves into creatures. Makes me kinda wince to think of Legolas being made into one. It's a clever idea though, and different than the ones I've read. You have a good imagination. Keep up the good work on your ideas and plot.
Elenillor chapter 4 . 1/19/2004
Okay, I know, I lied. But this one wil probably be my last. ( is stupid only allowingone review per chapter. . .)
Anyway, I was reading some of your other reviews, and, if you care, this is just FYI:
40 lashes from a whip would kill a human. (Who knows for elves?) In olden days, they would give out floggings (39 lashes) so as to punish a man severly but not kill him.
I just thought I should clear that up. If someone's going to tell you what's wrong, they should at least tell you how to make it right.
Always,
El
Elenillor chapter 5 . 1/19/2004
This is not meant to be a flame, but if you want to take it that way, go for it.
After much brooding (What can I say, we all have our faults. Mine is letting things last for longer than they should.) I went back and read what I had missed. First, I did see your note at chapter three. I won't say you're welcome because I'm pretty sure your "thank you" was based on sarcasm.
Your plotline is original, and, considering chapter 1 and chapter 5 were written without a beta, Iron Rabbit has taught you much.
The torture is well done and not in excess. Sometimes people don't know when to quit. You do.
I think it's kind of funny how I suggested you get a beta, and you got extremely angry over it, and the very next chapter, "Thanks, otherwise I wouldn't have a beta." (Sorry, that wasn't to be vindictive, I was just amused by it.")
Do I realize I probably pissed you off with this review? Yes. Was it intentional? No. Will I read more? Probably. However, this will probably be my last review for you since my objectiveness doesn't suit your wishes. I don't feel that I should waste anyone's time, mine or yours. Both are valuable.
And just so you know, I usually suggest betas to nearly everyone.
Always,