Reviews for Christmas Eve Candles
Charlotte McGonagall chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ok, well, the timeline wasn't actually a timeline, but wow it's just so sad and well written... I was crying in the end...

Good job, really!
Laora chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oh, that's sad :( I was almost crying at the end. It very much explains how there was that feud between McGonagall and Trelawney...aw now I'm tearing up now. Thanks a lot.

Only thing, McGonagall's in her 70's in the books and the Marauders are in their 30's, there's no way they would have been at Hogwarts at the same time.

Again, that was really sad...but really good :'( Good job.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Another interesting story! I still think Minerva wouldn't be the same age as the others, but the story was sweet
IndentityCrisis chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I like this. Even your tenancy to switch tenses doesnt make the meaning unclear. Good work.

kk, ciao,

Blahzarah
erosgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Cool. I like stuff about when the adults were in school. It's neat.
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
aw i loved the ending
KitLee chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Yay! Finally, a happy(er) Minerva fic! This one is just as great as your others with the added bonus of ending happily, or at least hopefully/positively.
Jestana chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Doi! Took me the whole fic to remember who Sibyll is! Professor Trelawny, of course! *sighs* 'Twas wonderful, as usual! (Tailkinker)
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
aww how sweet ::sniff:: ::sniff:: and hehe thats wut me and my best friend do... give each other stuff we'll just borrow and use. its great. nuthins betta lol. plus sum stuff 4 the each otha 2 keep 2 loler. hey did i review this b4? mayb i did, i dunno. my account went mental and spazzed on me so im trying 2 redo all the stuff i had on it. ooooo so sry im rambling. damn. lol jk toodles!

o and if i didnt say this already: good story i liked it a lot keep writing! toodles!
Kat chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Now, that has to be one of the better stories I have ever read. Somehow, I can't imagine McGonagall and Trelawny ever having been best friends, but I really enjoyed your interpretation of the relationship. An excellent, well written story.
princesswitch1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
aww that was so sweet of her!lol.
gorf chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Minerva was about 50 years older than Sirius and Remus, besides that, it's alright
Ppt1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Love the ending! And candles...I like them too.
water nymph chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
oh, that was sad... very good.
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
That was...weird, but in a good sort of way. I really did like it. It was a break away from the traditional. I have a whole different take on the whole Minerva-Sybill thing, but I rather like yours.