Reviews for Harry Potter and Broken Wands
me.partyman456 chapter 1 . 7/12
when are u posting sequel?
me.partyman456 chapter 38 . 6/27
hi
any update on when u shall post the sequel

plz msg me also
456 at
me dot partyman456 at

thanks
Nerfhearder69 chapter 4 . 3/24
Get rid of the word "yeah". It makes them all sound the same and really harshes the groove...
Nerfhearder69 chapter 3 . 3/24
I can't believe you made Fleur sound like an American teenager. Each character needs their own style and voice, this isn't happening.
mckertis chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
It started relatively well, but this chapter's writing is particularly terrible. I can barely read it without cringing every 5 seconds.
NorGuard chapter 38 . 11/19/2016
I have waited 13 years in azkaban for a sequel
Survivor of Lake-Town chapter 38 . 7/10/2016
Where's the sequel!? Please this story was great!
Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Great story, I've been reading Harry Potter the Sexaholic on Adult-Fanfiction and I'm a big fan of your work. Just want to say that the OWLS weren't really believable, I know that he did better in some subjects and only got an E in Potions. Other than that though, great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/21/2016
Sorry, but Harry should have flipped his lid a little bit more than this. This is Snape we are talking about here and who but Harry has a 100 legitimate reasons to crucio the man into insanity and back while simultaneously imperiusing him to make him eat his own fingers? Sorry but those two lines of Harry yelling should have been just the opening. Seriously, thats a pretty harsh betrayal, why make him a whipped little B**** who caves from looking into her eyes? Is he a Jellyfish, ooh spineless one?
LOL chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Spy Fleur! I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time. It made it even better when everyone jumped in and agreed with it. I haven't checked yet, but I hope you quit after this story, because this ruined any chance you might of had before it.
Liar chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
You have this labeled incorrectly. Adventure/Romance? Where? Right now it is nothing but garbage Drama/Angst.
Baby Huey chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
I still do not see Fleur as a spy, she really has not done anything suspicious. Where are they getting it and why do Remus and Tonks agree?
Baby Huey chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
I really do not like the "Fleur is a spy" thing. I also do not like the lack of passion between Harry and Fleur.
Baby Huey chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
Most of your mistakes are very understandable, such as using gawp instead of gawk. Another one is allot. You should use a lot instead, allot means to divide or distribute by share or portion. Also, it is sighed not sighted.

I am enjoying the story so far.
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Not the best written story, but it is not over the top and the plot (what I have read of it) seems good. Lets see where this goes.