Reviews for Coffee and playstation just don't mix
2pacsangel chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
This is really funny, especially the part where Onikage thinks he's gay! You guys really put together a great story, and I love the ayame and rikimaru relationship. Keep it up, and I look forward to reading the next chapter!
kamesen chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
This isn't just a great and hilarious story; it's an epic tale! I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait until the next chapter is up. Good work, you two!
Metalmark chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Hahaha way too much coffee I'll say. But I'm the same way. 1 cup of coffee me Very, very hyper me! Yah! Well funny chapters and I think I'm going to eat and drink some coffee now? Weird? Well see ya!
Caladhiel Elensul chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
Lol! What can I say? Absolutely hillarious!
Chibi Raziel chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Of course Fuji rules! And Rikki is not left behind in the most-twisted-mind contest.

You girls totaly burned poor Onikage this time. But he should be fine since he seems unable to die. Wonder what will happen next, can't wait to see.
Dragon lady9 chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
YAY! fracture fairy tales. And Keep Onikage dancing!
I'd like to talk to you sometime...do you have MSNmessenger or AIM?
Amber Godsland chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
I tink this story was really good and funny, espcially onikage and co.
more chapters please!
Chibi Raziel chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
One word: MORE! Sheesh girls, I didn't expected that. When are you going to continue? Hey! Could you add more Onimaru hints? I'm an Onikage fan. Cool moves! And punish that Tatsumaru guy a little more, he deserves it. Fuji's rules!
BadBehaviour86 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
bwahahahhahaha!I always dreamed to dress Onikage in leather!*nose bleed*...I want chapter 3!Immeadiately!...please.
BadBehaviour86 chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
this is totally hilarous!I beg you two to write the third chapter!
Dragon Lady9 chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Ah, yes. You know EVERYONE thinks Onikage is gay...even me (it's clear in my Tenchu 4: Assassins of Insanity fic) You are doing very well. I haven't come to a part in your fic that I couldn't understand.
Dragon Lady9 chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
I don't hate you...I LOVE you...Write more, I'm excited!
Firegirl531 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Okay this is my 5th time reading this story...WHY haven't you guys updated yet?
Elena Unduli chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
JJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJA Very good, very very good! AJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ I love Onikage! _

Continue please!
jAckie4 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
hahahaha!i love this fic please continue!