Reviews for And Then for Fruits Basket
Chiharu Kamoshiro chapter 39 . 5/25/2006
There BETTER be an epilogue! You can't end like that! What about Tohru and Yuki?

You made me really like the rat!

The scene with Kyou and Tohru at the stream made my eyes water. It was so sad, but cute. It was weird reading for Kyo, since you haven't done anything with him for so long!

This really was like the real fruits basket. You made everything fit together so well! Bravo. I'm excited for the epilogue, and the sequel!

Ha ha, I loved the part where Hatori and Chiharu were "getting familiar" in the corner. That was AWESOME. Go Hatori! Go the character based off of me! m... Hatori love... *drool*

Bravo! Well done! There was a lot of dedication in this, and it's a great story! I'm proud of you!

Epilogue! Andele! Andele!
Chiharu K chapter 38 . 5/24/2006
I don't have time to read the next chapter, but this one was good! I'll admit I didn't like the whole hana-unlocking-the-handcuffs-with-her-mind thing... seems out of her league, you know? I wanted Tohru to hug him and turn him into a rat to get out!

I'm excited! I'll read more when I can!
Chiharu Kamoshiro chapter 37 . 5/24/2006
Wow, I never could have written that much traveling without going insane!

What is Kureno gonna do? I don't know exactly, you never told me!

Onto the next chapter!
Summer Jasmine chapter 39 . 5/24/2006
First off i'd like to say congratulations on this work. I was very well written and kept the reader into the story. I know I didn't want to put it down, although it did take me nearly three days to finish the 30 chapters, but i must say it was well worth my time. I can't wait to read the sequel. If it's as well written as this one I know your readers wont be disappointed...Good luck.
Veronica chapter 39 . 5/23/2006
SO AMAZING! This was such an excellent story. I find it hard to believe that this is a fanfiction. Are you going to do a follow-up story or something? If you do, im going to be all over it! :P
celest4 chapter 39 . 5/22/2006
Oh my goodness...it's over (well almost) I know I haven't been reviewing much but know I have read your chapters with fervor. I was extremely thrilled when I found out that the pairing will be Yuki and Tohru. My favorite Furuba fanfic with my favorite Furuba pairing...I really loved how you ended the fanfic. With Akito apologizing to the Cat and all. And I love how everyone stood up for Tohru. It seems like all the problems and pairings have been resolved...except for Kyou. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him...but then again he has been warming up to Kagura ne?

I can't wait for the epilouge and the sequel. I would like to say that you have done a great work on this fic and i would have continued reading it even if the pairing wasn't yuki/tohru.

Liezel
Caiti chapter 36 . 4/21/2006
Ah! Danny-Sensei, you are cruel to end such a marvelous chapter so! ;_; Honestly though, this just keeps getting better and better by the chapter. You've pulled this together really well, and I am looking forward to seeing some of the final results of this. The scenes you picked out are excellent in every essence of the word... And the drama. Oh the drama. It makes me want to squeal.

I think I have an idea for a Fruits Basket fanfiction myself, finally... Well, I have a couple but this is one that I think that I'd be able to sit down and work with a little. n_n Next time you sign on I'd love to exchange ideas with you, since you're so bloody good and coughing up storylines, miniplots and oh so much more!

On that note, I must snicker to myself. Pfft...! Someone didn't want Chiharu to die just like Shigure's love. Oh, that made me smile much more then it should have.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 36 . 3/25/2006
with the curse, I was expecting some spirit whisking tohru off to the top of the mountain and the other sohma having to follow up the mountain like in the story. but instead, kyo would be the one to welcome the others along with tohru. I guess your ending works also... I also liked how tohru was just noticing the right things at the right time, otherwise all would have been hopeless. keep up the good work, dark (that was a LONG chapter!)
Chiharu chapter 36 . 3/22/2006
AH! This chapter ruled! It was so good! That whole Yuki/Tohru scene at the end had me nearly in tears!

I love how the curse breaking-ness really has nothing to do with Yuki. Smart stuff. Kyo and AKito, huh? Though technically it's not kyo -himself- who has to get along with Akito, I'm glad that he's one of the people involved in breaking the curse, not Yuki.

I really want Yuki and Tohru to get together _

That whole "just once" holding thing was adorable too.

You're a genius. Please update again! (it took me so long to read this chapter...)

so, so good...

*hugs yuki* I can't believe I used to hate him...

But seriously, let Kyou do something for a while. That Kagura scene was awesome! I loved it when he transformed. Stressed out my butt. ha ha. I can't wait for the New Year's Banquet!

Momiji is cool too.
the-reichenbach-doctor chapter 36 . 3/21/2006
Wow...I love your story! _ You're doing an awesome job on this. 36 chapters, and they're all so long! Which is better for the reader, atleast in my case, because I just hate it when it seems like I've only read for 10 minutes and the chapters' over. And a great job on the plotline and characters. For having gone so far, you've done a great job keeping them in character. I don't think I could write this good.

Great job so far, keep up the good work! I can't wait 'till the next chappie!

**~SangoKeesora~**
gleekraisedfromperdition chapter 36 . 3/20/2006
I loved it! It was so good!Please update soon!
LilyFlower0769 chapter 36 . 3/14/2006
THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTER YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN!

I absolutely loved how you wrote the solution! It really seemed like I was reading the 'real' Fruits Basket! If you ever were to write a book (not fanfiction) I would totally buy it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Phantom 1 chapter 36 . 3/13/2006
FANTASTIC! The way you mirrored the story of the Zodiac with the history of the Sohma curse was brilliant! I love the way you just keep piling up the hardships for Yuki and Tohru. I think they make a good pair too. Kyo and Kagura seems more for each other. Please keep up the good work.
hecate0808 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
XD
gleekraisedfromperdition chapter 35 . 2/24/2006
I loved it!Please update soon!
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »