Reviews for And Then for Fruits Basket
BlackYankee chapter 34 . 2/18/2006
Aw... i liked that chapter... well i guess i'll just keep reading

BlackYankee
Chiharu Kamoushiro chapter 35 . 2/16/2006
Very good chapter. I little shorter than usual, but still excellent. Hatori is a sexy pants. I'm waiting for the next update!
Phantom 1 chapter 35 . 2/14/2006
To tell you the truth, I was scared to read this chapter at first. I thought for sure that you were going to off Chiharu just like Shigure's love... wait, was that this story or a different one? Well, anywho, Kureno is definitely the Starscream to Akito's Megatron (as a side note, Starscream was offed more times than Megatron). Part of me is glad Tohru is doing this on her own because it sets up some great plot and character development. I'm eager to see what the answer was. Great chapter, see you next time.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 35 . 2/12/2006
in the end, it all falls on tohru's shoulders. i hope that she's prepared. keep up the good work, dark
eclipse77 chapter 35 . 2/11/2006
This a great story. I really like how the plot line is progressing. I would have to say this is one of the better written fan fictions I have read in awhile. It will be interesting to see what happens next.
Phantom 1 chapter 34 . 2/8/2006
Okay, since when did Kureno hire the Turks? Oh, never mind. I loved this chapter. I'm glad Yuki's finally sticking up for himself instead of shrugging it off. I'm glad that Motoko (or whoever she is) is extending an olive branch to Tohru. And the next chapter, "The Tragedy of the Sea Horse." That's when Hatori brings his girlfriend to see Akito? Just by the title, I can tell what's going to happen. I guess it was too good to last. Oh, and speaking of the fan club. (goes off screen and pushes a giant crate across screen). This nice turbin-wearing guy gave this to me and said I could use it against them. Though I wonder why it's ticking. ;-)
Chiharu Kamoshiro chapter 34 . 2/5/2006
AH!

Good chapter! I loved the scene with Tohru and Yuki and the fan club. Beautiful. I loved Yuki's comment as he left too. I am sad, however, that Tohru is spending so much time with Yuki after the Kyo park thing.

I think in your sequel Kyo should finally whip up on Kureno. Remember the idea I gave you about him taking over the dojo? Practice makes perfect!

M... Kyo with his shirt off... *drools* I mean, I liked the last scene. It ended cutely. _ It's weird to see any sohma hugging anyone, just because they don't do it because of the curse. I feel bad for poor Kyo... but I wish I had Kagura's job of stripping him down and doing the ice-pack thing. Oo la la. j/k

I'm waiting for some Hatori-Chiharu stuff! (Not that I mind kyo/yuki/kagura/Tohru.) And I want a Tash-Momiji scene. Woot. Update soon!
gleekraisedfromperdition chapter 34 . 2/4/2006
I loved it please update soon
Dark Inu Fan chapter 34 . 1/31/2006
maybe tohru should get a map of hokaido and dot all the mountains and surrounding towns and start from there. keep up the good work, dark
BlackYankee chapter 33 . 1/25/2006
this was a good chapter... um i really don't have much to say... excepted good job and update soon okay

BlackYankee
gleekraisedfromperdition chapter 33 . 1/22/2006
I loved it!Please update soon!
Phantom 1 chapter 33 . 1/21/2006
Looks like I spoke too soon. The sneak preview in your last commentary still haunts me. Please don't make Akito knock off Tohru. Not only would it ruin the magnum opus you already painted in regards to this story, but it would make hundreds of FB fans really upset. Plus it would make the last 30 chapters of the story seem pointless if all that character growing only leads to death without even bothering to show it off. If Akito must knock someone off, can it be Kureno? As for the We Love Yuki Fan Club... (holds up Rocket Propelled Grenade) I'll take care of them.
Phantom 1 chapter 32 . 1/21/2006
I'd just like to point out that none of these "sneak peaks" have happened yet. I have not seen Kureno corner Tohru, I have not seen Hatori bring his wife to see Akito yet. Is this going to happen in the final chapter. If it does, I really hope this isn't a character-death fic. That is the biggest turn-off for a fanfic, unless the character comes back later.
Phantom 1 chapter 31 . 1/21/2006
Well I'm glad that Tohru and Kagura made up at least. As much as I want to see a chick fight, I don't want to see it between those two.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 33 . 1/21/2006
going along with your title of "flying on broken wings," what is better to destroy a butterfly than to squish the caterpillar before it has the chance to transform itself? my theory on why kureno and his gang are after tohru has nothing to do with the sohma and everything to do with kyoko. in her time, she was the most feared gang member ever, but then she had tohru and she left the streets. maybe by injuring or killing tohru, it could earn them street cred. keep up the good work, dark
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »