Reviews for And Then for Fruits Basket
Phantom 1 chapter 29 . 1/20/2006
I guess I was wrong about the cursed origins, it didn't have anything to do with the celtic monk and his sister. Some things are best left unspoken.
Phantom 1 chapter 26 . 1/20/2006
You know, that thing with Hatsuharu and Rin... I think I'm getting the shadow of an idea as to why the curse was placed upon them. I'll have to write this down and see what develops. It might explain why members of the Zodiac don't transform when they hug each other.
Phantom 1 chapter 25 . 1/20/2006
Okay, admit it, you were a writier for the series, aren't you? This is so much like the series I could almost hear the background music. I like Hana and Uo, especially Hana and her weird psychic aura sensing thingie.
Phantom 1 chapter 23 . 1/19/2006
Your going to have Kyo go demon cat on those punks, right?
Phantom 1 chapter 22 . 1/19/2006
Ah, I remember my moving-in day at college. I forgot 15 things and overslept on my first day of classes. Oh those were the good-old days.
Phantom 1 chapter 20 . 1/19/2006
So... is this going somewhere? Hah-hah-hah, just kidding. A good chapter, a very good chapter.
Phantom 1 chapter 18 . 1/19/2006
Man, those Yuki fan clubers get me so irritated that I want to... (takes out a machine gun and fires it at the girls laughing demonically). Ah, you know, you never realize how good you feel after you unload a few dozen rounds from an Ak-47. Anyway, I was glad to see Kisa and Rizo and... whatever-his-name-is. Kisa's actually my favorite of the Sohmas because she seems to be the most normal. Shigure comes in a close second but only because he's such a perv.
susie202 chapter 33 . 1/19/2006
I really want tohru to end up with yuki. I LOVE THAT PAIRING! Keep up the good work and update soon
Phantom 1 chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
So... Akito had Kureno kill a girl after finding out Shigure turns into a dog. Harsh, very harsh.
Phantom 1 chapter 15 . 1/19/2006
I love the way this story's progressing. The only problem is that sometimes your paragraphs can get rather jumbled. It's hard to make it out sometimes.
Phantom 1 chapter 14 . 1/19/2006
You know, I don't really think Akito is evil (despite the morose music that normally accompanies him). He's just very protective. In my opinion, he's more of a... wolf, protecting his family at all costs even if he has to bite someone's limbs off. But that's just my opinion.
Phantom 1 chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
You know, one thing that surprised me about the series is their portrayal of the ages. Take Momiji for an example. He's only a year or two younger than Tohru yet he looks like he should be in second grade. It's part of the hilarity of the series.
Phantom 1 chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Oh man, this was so funny that it felt like I was watching an actual episode. Hey, here's an idea, put Akito and Uo in the same room and see what happens. It would be so funny you would wet your pants. Oh well, onto the next chapter.
Phantom 1 chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
This is great, now I know what game to suggest the next time my cousin brings home his girlfriend. The chapter itself was pretty good. I especially liked it when Hana commented that Uo and Kyo liked each other.
Phantom 1 chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
So far, I really like your story. You have all the characters down pack. And I like Akito's semi-change-of-heart I'm still new to the series (don't let that fool you, I have seen the final episodes). I'll definitely read on to see what happens.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »