Reviews for Mononokehime Continuation
sesshogrl11 chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
I am absolutely in love with this fic. You must make a sequel to it .If you don't i'll have to kill you :-) (I'm not lying).
WaterSpirit1 chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
This is definatly the best Princess Mononoke story i have read so far.

You have really captured the beautiful landscape not to mention everyones true personality.

Great story!
Arwentheelf chapter 17 . 12/4/2004
wow. that was so sad! im confused though... i thought kaya was in iron town. is she? ill reread the fic and try to figure it out...
melaniestarwind2 chapter 16 . 10/31/2004
umm yo why dont you care thaT i like this story if i wwere u i'd write more i want to know what happen's look if you sociocal life is to l full i understand mine's been that way to
TomomiyaKoccoa chapter 16 . 10/15/2004
good story. continue please.
Iolo chapter 16 . 10/2/2004
Very good fic. indeed.

The pace is well considered, languid and lively at all the right moments.

Description is also excellent; detailed without overloading the reader with visuals.

No qualms with characterisation or dialogue either. Good job all round!

Hope to see more soon.
melanie starwind2 chapter 16 . 9/22/2004
come on write more now please
ThebigW chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
Please continue. Who will turn out to be the spy? We can't wait to find out. Poor Ashitaka has a tiger by the tail. And how has Kenshin become so familiar with Kaya? We demand to know!

Regards.

W.
melaniestarwind2 chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
hey nice i love it keep up the good work i cant wiat for the next chapter it's almost like a real movie we
Tim chapter 16 . 9/9/2004
great fic. keep it up i wanna read more :)
Kegger007 chapter 16 . 9/8/2004
Wow! An update! Excellent...once again, a great chapter...I would leave a longer review this time, butI gotta crash...it's late. Keep it up!

Goodluck!

~Kegger007
Kegger007 chapter 15 . 8/13/2004
Wow! This is actually a very good story! Hmm...I could see that relationship problem not being resolved for a bit, but I like everything else you have added, included the twists from Ashitaka's home village and Asano taking over. Hmm...an alliance. This should be interesting, and I hope Ashitaka actually has some success in talking to the Emperor! Update soon, and continue this great story!

~Kegger007
Skiota chapter 15 . 8/8/2004
NO! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I love this story it's so well written. I do wish that you would update more often though. I'll just have to wait till your next chapter then.

-CatDemon

AKA Tami
melaniestarwind2 chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
cool love it write more
ThebigW chapter 15 . 7/28/2004
Battle of wills between iron-willed-women. Really wonderful dialog between our two favorite gals. Asano is not as smart as he thinks if he couldn't forsee Eboshi's move. Also, leaving San, who is a formidable adversary, guarded by only one man was, in a word, dumb.

Please continue, and make the chapters longer! And more great dialog between San and Eboshi!

Regards.