Reviews for Mononokehime Continuation
FreakOfNature91 chapter 15 . 7/27/2004
yay a new chapter! and a good one too
Sargent Snarky chapter 14 . 7/10/2004
Wow... This is an excellent story so far. I can't wait untill you finish it. You have a few typos scattered throughout, so, if I were you, I would check through your work before you submit it. Or you could have someone else check through it. Sometimes others can see things that you don't.
ThebigW chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
Wonderful all around.

Onward!
FreakOfNature91 chapter 14 . 7/5/2004
this story is narvelous! please continue it soon
Ethan Rafe chapter 14 . 6/24/2004
your storys socool i just love it i hope that what you do will make ven better then the story is right pleaz keep up the good totally awsome
tamhasowl chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
heymikazuki Yuriko!

good job on your fics!

hope u keep on writing
melaniestaRWIND 2 chapter 14 . 6/8/2004
NICE KEEP IT UP YEAH YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT UPDATE'S WOUNDER FULL DONT LET ME DOWN NOW!
JediMasterDarjaak chapter 14 . 6/7/2004
These last 3 chapters are beyond amazing! Truly inspired! Keep up on the good work. One tip. How about you bring in somebody that no-one expects to see? No, not Darth Vader, but someone who was in Princess Mononoke.

Update soon. This story is too amazing to be left untouched for long

Dan
Skiota chapter 11 . 4/12/2004
*squeals* oh that was great! Quick everyone chnat with me! Update, Update, Update! good chapter good details.
-Cd1
JediMasterDarjaak chapter 11 . 4/6/2004
An AMAZING story, one of the best non-published stories ever written. You've really captured the essence that Hiyao Miyazaki put into his film and put it into an awesome continuation. Well done, keep up the good work. I look forward to more chapters whenever you do them.
tsaieric chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
Hey, good story, but if you space it out more, it will be better.
Laekai chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
At first, chap sucked. San can't be civilized!Got little better when Takiko challenged her. Ashitaka's personality is not like that.
Laekai chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Pretty good so far. One correction, though: Ashitaka's elk's name is "Yakul" not "Yakkura."
miss kitty chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
-(I just love doing that!)-this was great, it really was, I really enjoyed reading it!(-Just so you know, I'm reviewing only once-and this will be for the whole story,up to chapter eight.)But anyways, I like the story,-it is very well written...yup!
mikethebigW chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
How wonderfully charming Kaya is that she can convince San to go against all her natural and learned instincts to dress up for Ashitaka (and also invite her into the forest)! I am certain that a large part of that decision is the depth of feeling San has for Ashitaka - and that she will do all she can to bring happiness to him. One can almost hear her pained internal monologue as she is being washed and dressed and painted- "I-will-not-disappoint-Ashitaka-this-is-important-to-him-and-so-it-is-also-to-me".
Not sure about the Kenshin character, though. He seems to have come out of nowhere, and his devotion to Kaya doesn't make sense. We need more background. If he is from Ashitaka's tribe, why doesn't Ashitaka know him - wasn't Ashitaka the prince of his tribe? If he is not from Ashitaka's tribe, what is his interest in following Kaya's quest to find her brother? Wouldn't he have taken Kaya as his woman/concubine/slave/wife? Or even sold her? Kaya's beauty as you have described it appears to be a rare commodity at that time. Hope we get answers in later chapters. This is an engrossing work, and thank you for sharing this with us.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »