Reviews for Mononokehime Continuation
Zaphi Nashii chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
Great story!
I hope you write some more!
Superstitious chapter 8 . 2/12/2004
This is very inventive. I can't wait to see what Takiko will do. No, really, I can't wait. Update!
Ilvinaeda chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
Wow...interesting! I hope this story has a continuation...it seems to end abruptly, just like the movie. Not much to criticize on...I agree with your other reviewers that your character personality chains were right on! Excellent writing!
Meibe chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
Absolutly love, LOVE this story. The writing is good, the plot is good and you've kept the characters true to the movie. Please continue.
Quin chapter 7 . 1/14/2004
very good chapter please UPDATE!
Harvey Bautista chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
Bringing in the theme of 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'?
Hnn... it is a good story and all -high level of detail, slow pace, yet it suffers from a large flaw that's a matter of style:
Author-Created Characters.
No fault to your writing itself, but they just ruin the story for me.
Still... your portrayal of San rocks, even if she is on the wobbly side concerning Ashitaka.
I'm hoping your story improves, as it is one of the handful that are worth reading in this section.
The amount of authors who've posted a decent Mononoke Hime fic on can probably be counted on one hand.
-Harvey Bautista
MacRoMackerel chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
Yeowch! That's a spicy chapter! Err, two chapters. So many developments- I don't know if I can handle it!
I really wasn't expecting what Takiko did from the way she was portrayed in earlier chapters. I mean, how do go from a crush to the unhealthy fixation she has for Ashitaka? Why can't she survive the rejection? I can only think that either A) Takiko while growing up was so used to having her way that she couldn't handle rejection when it finally happened to her, or B) Takiko had an abusive childhood where she experienced so much rejection that she absolutely needed the approval of the one man whom she viewed to be perfect. In any case, I'm kind of sad to see (what I thought was) a confused and misguided young woman become a pure villain of the story. I've never seen anyone truly lose it so I'm not sure if anyone would actually throw their head back and laugh crazily in the moonlight, but I think it's something that only happens in the movies. But then, your fanfic is based upon a movie so maybe it is appropriate after all.
Glad to see that you're still writing. Contrary to how I sounded above, I actually do like surprises so please do if you can!
Quin chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
Write MORE and plwase let dont die Ashitaka or San in later chapters.
Suzuka Blade chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
Fangtastic! please update soon.
If nothing ever went wrong in your life you would never have a chance to grow stronger.
For every way into a situation there is a way out of it. That is the way of things.
Suzuka Blade chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
A positive attitude helps bridge the gap
between ability and expectations.
Suzuka Blade chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
Truth and memories shared between
people is the ballad of a family.
Suzuka Blade chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
Equal parts of imagination
and determination free me from the
hand-me-down moods
and leftover doubts.
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
If nothing ever went wrong in your life,
you would never have a chance to grow stronger.
Lli chapter 4 . 10/12/2003
This is amazing! Everyone's in character, good decriptions, a *plot*. Brings a tear to my eye, finally an anime with good fanfiction!:)
MacRoMackerel chapter 4 . 9/27/2003
That Preacher fellow just refuses to leave you alone- already he's picked on you twice! Well, I can't allow him to do that and leave me out on the fun. It's bad enough that he chained his editor to the basement floor and forces him to work twelve hour days. (Why did I sign that contract?) And all I get out of it is moldy bread, the chance to read some mediocre fiction and access to confidential info about the author which I may be able to leak to the tabloids for profit in the distant future.

Anyway, loved your last chapter. Your descriptions were wonderful, as usual, and I particularly enjoyed your characterization of Tahiko's jealousy with the irritated repetition of "Who is she?รข
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »