Reviews for Mononokehime Continuation
DH chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
Nice fanfic. Had been some time since Id read something this good.
Thanks a lot.
jaqjaq123 chapter 30 . 1/29/2012
a bit of a cliffhanger i must say,

WHAT happens to SAN and Ashitaka
hooskerdoo chapter 30 . 5/21/2011
Great story, but does the demon mark disappear or not?
Aisha Kaltinera chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I looked ahead on this story, and I feel that this could be great, having 14 chapters of squished-together text is very hard to read. You can just double-space the paragraphs and quotes and repost, it shouldn't take long, well, maybe. But this story seems interesting, so please space the first chapters out so it's a bit easier to read, please.
jikap chapter 30 . 1/12/2009
I loved your story, even though the first chapters could use some paragraphs. ;

Like many others, I think that you could've written a bit more of San and Ashitaka towards the end. Overall a very nice read that i was lucky enough to find just after watching the original movie.
Maki chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Could you space out the chapters a bit. Kinda hard to read. Other than that good job _
Magic Knight Hikaru Shidou chapter 30 . 12/15/2007
Hikaru: Your story is...fantastic! a masterpiece. Is the best Princess Mononoke in all Internet.

But the end is a little unfulfilled. What happened with Ashitaka and San? And their son/daughter? Will Ashitaka return to Iron Town?

Despite of this is a beautiful story. Arigatou and Sayonara!

Mokona: Pu! Pu!
lady wolf rider of the forest chapter 28 . 8/2/2007
where is ashitaka there has not been a hair of him forever
Random Fact chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
According to Miyazaki, Kaya is actually his (once) betrothed. 'Little Sister' is more of a title than an actual famial connection.
AkaneTendo13245 chapter 27 . 6/9/2007
A excelent story!Congratulations!Youre a good writer.

A sequel please?:)

bye
2ndsly chapter 30 . 6/7/2007
ammazing.

I hoope there a sequal
fan chapter 30 . 2/5/2007
wow...this is by far the most moving and wonderfully written story about princess mononoke i've ever read. great job! hope to see lots more from you! XD
The Time Traveler chapter 30 . 2/3/2007
Wonderful peice of work. I enjoyed reading it all the way from beginning to end. Ashame it had to end, but all things have to sooner or later, unfortunatly. I really did enjoy it and the ending, interesting. Keep it up!
ashitaka666 chapter 30 . 1/29/2007
Beautiful story. Your an excellent author.

Ashi