Reviews for Mononokehime Continuation
Dra Gan the Dragoniodian King chapter 28 . 8/28/2006
nice chapter, I loved it , And I can not wait till your next update, but I will with the utmost patanince. Some times with my over active amagination, I don't see the words, enstide I see what is going on like when Kensin was riding the wolf god I saw the wolf's fur wrustiling with the wind, felt it breath, and saw the breath taking wounds that would fell most beings.
nodaaaaaa chapter 28 . 8/26/2006
I'm greatly impressed by the detail and intensity of your fic...keep up the great work!
morromotherofwolves chapter 28 . 8/24/2006
amazeing simply amazeing i truly love this story it's very well writen and is just like the mononke we know and love keep up the good work friend and check out my story... life long led.. a moro story about her life before she's meet san and even her mate.. read and review if you like i would appritait some feed back and conctructive help .. spelling sorry my bad
The Time Traveler chapter 28 . 8/17/2006
Nicely done. This was really action packed. This was worth the wait. Keep it up!
kiyoiyuki chapter 28 . 8/7/2006
yep, it took a heckofa long time, but it was a good chapter. long, grueling, but good. waiting to see the result of ashitaka's encounter with the emperor, and since it's been so long I think I'd have to reread half the story to remember everything correctly. was it in this fiction that a soldier that san was fighting showed her two wolf tails, making her believe her brothers were dead? if so, then how is one of them still alive to carry kenshin through to the city? anyways, good job, and keep going
BlueLucied chapter 28 . 7/29/2006
Don't worry 'bout it. I don't mind waiting for another chapter. Always a blast of the read. Although, I do wonder when we are going to hear about Ashitaka. He's been absent for a bit now.
soapfiction chapter 28 . 7/27/2006
This story has Tolkein written all over it. Maybe it wasn't intentional, but it really reminds me of that.

We're finally at the endgame. I personally want to commend you for the way you've paced this story, as well as the fact that you aren't afraid to take risks. You never know who's going to make it through this story in the end. Even though we want these people to survive deep down, we know that the story wouldn't be as compelling to us if they all did.

I'll be waiting eagerly for the last chapter. And I hope you don't let up from here. Don't be afraid to give us a real shocker. Happy trails.

P.S.: I personally need some more feedback for my own Mononoke story. I'm still writing the next chapter, but I could always do with more advice. Thanks for your help.
ThebigW chapter 28 . 7/26/2006
So sad to see it all coming to an end. I'll admit I'm a bit fearful that we may not see a happy ending, with all our favorite characters intact, with all the fortunes of war you've thrown at our feet.

But that's o.k.

I love what you've done with this story. Your level of detail and mastery of plot flow made me feel like I was right there underground with Kaya and the survivors of the attack and the cave-in. The dialog also is quite excellent, as usual. Eboshi says no more than necessary, and I love that in spite of how fabulously heroic she is, even she has her limits. Factors beyond her control continue to strike, no matter how many contingencies she has planned. San has vanished. My previous question about Kenshin has been answered, thank you.

The return of Ashitaka is imminent, and I know it will be worth the angst.

We wait patiently.

Arigatou.

W.
momiji-k chapter 28 . 7/25/2006
Another great detailed chapter. Although it's hard to call back that far (since I do a lot of reading) but I do belive that your writing has just gotten better and better as time goes on.

I do have to say though that you put a lot of effort into details and that's nice.

Negitive comments? Well only if you count... I WANT ASHITAKA! :( I 've been dying for him to show back up. What's it been? 2, 3 chapters? I don't remember now. I know it's been at least 2.

Oh well. Keep up the good work. I hope I don't have to wait too much longer for Ashitaka. At least I know he has to be in the next one. :)
The Time Traveler chapter 27 . 6/29/2006
Nice job. I had a suspicion San was pregnant, mystery solved. The whole chapter was good. As for the last chapter, I don't recall any goofs. Anyway, keep it up!
ThebigW chapter 27 . 6/15/2006
Plenty of Kaya, which is great, but she gives no thought to Kenshin throughout all the hulaballoo after the background you gave us of their relationship?

San is pregnant, (almost)feral, and single-minded in her determination. And she did NOT attack Eboshi the instant she saw her? Words, instead, have reached her and registered, showing us her ability to reason, I suppose. But what a battle on the roof that might have been!

Anyway, this is still most excellent, the best chap yet. More San/Kaya bonding please (after all, that IS Kaya's neice/nephew San is running around with), and exactly when is the conquering hero going to show his face again?

W.
shootski chapter 27 . 6/10/2006
It's all very long and meticulous, but engrossing nonetheless. Just bring back Ashitaka, for Pete's sake!
momiji-k chapter 27 . 6/2/2006
I was surprised to see an update, it's been a while. :) I guess I still have to wait for Ashitaka's return. Hopefully the next chapter. Well, at least San's secret is out now. I look forward to see what happens next.
melanie chapter 26 . 5/21/2006
very good story iv' been reading it scence my shphmore year now i graduated and im still reading keep giong!
ayatoya4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2006