Reviews for A Worker's Feud
Odinpeacecraft chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
great story
Andy Lauren chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
Aw what a cute ending! I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job.

Sincerely,

Sere-Charis Moon
MoonBunny777 chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
great story one of my favorite!
Lady Lydia chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
Question...If Sere was a princess, how did she know how to clean and cook so well?

Why didn't she get punished when speaking agaisnt her lord when she was a servant? Females were especially brutally punished back then...

Good sotry but you left some loopholes...
Cristina chapter 9 . 12/3/2005
this was great. And the humor, I found myself laughing out loud. Well done.
hatami chapter 9 . 11/22/2005
a little chessy in the end

but a great fic

ja
Hoshiko Megami chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
Love the ending. I really enjoyed the story.
QOL chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
I like how you popped Duo in at the last moment! That was really great! I enjoyed reading this through out the entire thing. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
QOL chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
cosmicsorrow chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
Aw, I kind of hoped that there would have been even more suspension here where they Heero had to go through things before getting to Serena. But this ending is good too. Good job It was a great story to read.
Dark Angel Shadow chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
that was nice good job
serenity77 chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
I did like the story, but I think this last chapter slightly disappointed me. My opinion is it ended much too abruptly, like the typical happy ending without any details. Anyways, good job on the fic and finishing it! I enjoyed it!

-serenity77
Terra Elizabeth chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
wow i loved the story very good. hope u write a sequel or another great story
laloner chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
QUE PASO? What happen next? I want to know! UPdate asap this is such a great story it should not be left unfinished.

goodluck

tata

agg
cosmicsorrow chapter 8 . 10/9/2005
I can't wait for the last chapter now ;-;