Reviews for Fawkes: The Life of a MarySue
Merlin Fisher chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
A ... Mary Sue who slays other Sues? That's really different! Interesting.
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Oh, even better than the lst story I reviewed!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
oh, gods...this is hysterical. I'm so glad I'm boring! I love stories where there are really, really average characters who still have amazing stuff happen to them. Like this one chick, Cobweb-1 or something, wrote a story taking place during the second book and it' relly well done, her character is an adult Ravenclaw who works as a teacher and it actaully all makes sense! You should read it, i can't remember which storry it is, it's not Bellona Rising. But she's the most interesting character...off topic...sorry...

I really like this story. I'm a Mary Sue, too, but only for a little while every so often, so please don't kill me!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Hahahaahaa! This is so funny! BTW, I love The 10th Kingdom, too! Isn't it great? Hilarity and angst galore, even more than this crazy fanfiction here! Let's get Crysantha! yay!
rancid fan chapter 6 . 2/9/2004
rats of doom!
sry, grate chappie! i say, no sew killings? and haow do they get red of the sew remains?
rancid fan chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
awa ha ha ha ha ha! o man that was rich!
just to say it, i think marrie sew next kill should have... a kane and a soot and top hat or a boler? to make hir, "uneek"
ive tryed it myself, in reel life and, youget a verrie sew fik responce like "what the hell r u waren?" and lader when theancer comes "i like it, we ate young adults, and should dress the part"
they get all... "o you are SO stilish!" and no sarcasom well i had a thaut, and wasted 2 tell.
rancid fan chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
o my gould lord!this is the best fik ever
tell me shell kill that fucking sew!
ide help, but i have yet to rite myselv as vampire-sew killer. im still riteing it!
KILL SEWS!*dus nazzie syne * hell yes!
Andrea chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
CHELSEA! This is by FAR your BEST story yet! *squeels* CONTINUE!
Kitsune Mist chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
PIPPIN... hehehehehe, thank god im not in this fic... i think? oh well. there were no REALY stupid people.. UNLESS, am i the Mary Sue, Am i , cuz then im gunna have to kill you ::pulls out pink bunny and starts wacking "fawkes" with it:: HAHAHAHAHAHA. ok now that were done with that. See you at skool on monday, if i dont misteriously get a case of ungie fever

Sarah

P.s. One by one the penguines steal my sanity :) ::starts to rock back and forth in a corner:: hehehehehehehehehehe ect...
Will Sing for Money chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
KILL CASSIDY!

Ahem, sorry...

Luvy Fawkes!
b chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
oh, that was good u go girl
Will Sing for Money chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
HI FAWKES! My favorite of your stories yes! Luvvy!

Arg...stupid review, sorry!