Reviews for The Consequences
sethgrl21 chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
Why are u making summer such a bitch?

she isn't really like that on the show!

I love the story line, but you should have mad her nicer to seth in the beginning
tifa1984 chapter 14 . 5/20/2006
Nice story. It's well-written and very interesting.

I just have to ask, where do you live? Because I'm pretty sure working at Crab Shack for minimum wage couldn't have covered the $2,150 cost for the necklace. Even at $500 (which I'm sure he would be able to afford), the gift would've still been expensive, considering they're just teenagers.
jo chapter 23 . 5/11/2006
I think that was the best last line of a fic that I have ever read - it was really cleverly done.
loveshack chapter 23 . 4/11/2006
my science teacher rank could do better than this... and he spells weird "weryd"
hello chapter 14 . 4/10/2006
kandy would never act like this ... be realistic... you're forbidden from summer? burp
Mrs.Cohen chapter 22 . 3/30/2006
aw yayay! im so happy that you finally updated. please update the next part sooner. this cahpter was amazing. everything wqas awesome but i was kinda bumbed when i fonid out that seth missed the actual birth of his son. and so cute that summer named him ezekiel. too cute. awesome chapter and please please please post soon!
Rossignol1984 chapter 23 . 3/30/2006
Aww that was such a cute story! I just read all of it after you put up the link on and I loved it! Especially the epilogue ended so sweetly with the last sentence, and Summer being pregnant again. *sigh*

This fic was a huge happy shot for me today :)

Thanks for finishing it! :)
psparkle7189 chapter 23 . 3/29/2006
polar-ice-cubes chapter 23 . 3/29/2006
SO glad you finished it! Great story! Love you story. It's one of those stories I read over and over again.
kursk chapter 23 . 3/29/2006
Good epilogue, Im glad that they have a good life.

Update soon.
Maygen Lauren chapter 23 . 3/29/2006
kursk chapter 22 . 3/29/2006
Great chapter, I think that it was very original that he wasnt in the delivery.

I just hope that youll write an epilogue with their future together.
love-r-of-Jam chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
you got to continue this.

Great job!
SGBS4L chapter 17 . 1/26/2006
Wow Corny.. really corny I reallu liked it until the last 2 chapters 16 & 17
Mrs.Cohen chapter 21 . 12/29/2005
wow. its been two years. hah i had to reread from like the beginning almost but i didnt mind casue this story is awesome. this chapter was so good and so cute and you really need to finish it. please update again soon.