Reviews for Retribution
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 6/1
I just saw this with a few free minutes an am in awe.

First, you found this on disk in 2003...this must have been written when you were a kid, I guess? Freaking incredible prose here.

Second, first person perspective from a non human. Hell, a being not even following our traditional definition of sentience.

Third, you keep it engaging. Talk about going out with a bang!

For what it's worth, this was awesome. Very interesting look into the mind of a very different creature.
penguinfragger chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Very good! You captured the xenomorph's point of view extremely well. It was simple, yet the details such as the alien's total devotion to its queen and the fact that it cannot actually see were very nice!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Good. Long live the Queen!
Ender wiggin190 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Pretty good. I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Love it. someone who does not arbitrarily label aliens as evil.
softballtitan009 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This is going on my favorites list. No doubt about it. I loved reading from the mind of the xenomorph. It was intriguing.
Varia Lectio chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Nice story! The writing has a terse, flinty quality to it that captures the single-minded devotion of the Xenomorph beautifully. I like how you portrayed the alien as being an intelligent creature (as they are portrayed in Alien Resurrection). It gives depth to the alien and makes it into a real character, instead of just a scary monster. I'm putting this on my favorites list.
Lisechen chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
...that was beautiful. No, really. I enjoy reading stuff from the xenomorph's PoV, and I think you captured the raw savagery and intelligence of these creatures. Bravo!
Corpral Hicks chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Very interest,a good try with the Xeno POW but not as good as some other but good.

I like the idea and plot and look forward to reading the rest of the story!
Fishing Eagle chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Wicked fic, emotional and gory...
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
A true look into the mind of the enemy. Sinlge minded,

death and devotion to it's kind.
Jord chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Wow! I really liked this one it's always interesting reading it from the alien's perpective.