Reviews for Marauders Matchmaking Inc
peanut-butter-mouse chapter 19 . 3/24
This was really cute to read, I loved it :D
musingmarauder chapter 19 . 11/19/2011
I loved this. So much confusion. I really don't know why James and Lily didn't just talk things through earlier. I suppose there would have a been no story then though :) I was a little confused about how James remembered Lily again after erasing her memory, but I may just be being stupid. Great fic!
Acci0 Malf0y chapter 19 . 3/2/2011
Hoofs story :) cute. If you ever decide to edit it, or just want my opinion, I thought the whole pensive thing was confusing along with the few chapters right after it. Besides that I really really really liked it. I love lily and James!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 19 . 10/10/2009
Haha, that was a really fun story to read.

I loved the way you wrote Sirius and Remus and Lily and James and I liked Peter too as he seemed like a good friend, which is always nice to see in HP fics because he was their friend first and then became a traitor, I am sure he didn't become their friend with plans of geting them killed (if he had I am sure he would have asked to be written into their will but maybe thats just my way of thinking).

I enjoyed reading this story and hope that you will have a good day!
twilight2441476 chapter 19 . 10/3/2009
loved it! great job! keep up the good writing! :)
XxiceflamexX chapter 19 . 3/18/2009 sweet.
Jaliy chapter 19 . 7/3/2008
Great story! adorable!

Good job!

Lady Knight Keladry chapter 19 . 11/1/2007
summersgirl2526 chapter 19 . 5/16/2007
I love it. It is so cute!
Velvet Footsteps chapter 19 . 12/25/2006
:D An adorable and heartwarming story. While there were a few grammatical errors, it was for the most part, very well-written- but most importantly, it was fun to read and it seemed as if you had fun writing it as well. Thanks for sharing!
hanna.plum.plum chapter 16 . 7/18/2006
ok. first of all, this is an awesome story. but there are a bunch of grammar booboos that need clearing up: 'aren't I lucky' should be 'I am lucky' because the verb (are/am) needs to be conjugated in first person (I) so are should be am. also, since there is no such word as 'amn't' you gotta change the sentence structure around too. besides those thingies, its a supercool story
HowAreYou chapter 19 . 7/10/2006
YOu know. I absolutely love this story. It's great, especially the end of Ch. 18.
marykateex3 chapter 19 . 5/18/2006
This was really great!

It was so cute!

Kitkat Princess chapter 13 . 3/17/2006
At first here I was, feeling sorry for darn James Potter; but then things started turning out all right! It's a very beautifully crafted story! In the first parts I couldn't understand what you were driving at. But I plowed on and I'm glad of it! It's such a great story!
shmokey-bear chapter 19 . 2/22/2006
hey! i really like this story. but a few things. when you put you're memories in the pensieve, can't you still remember them. like dumbledore and snape did. and i'm still kind of confused about what remus's secret was. well, i g2g! good story again!