Reviews for Creature of the Night
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Hah. Angel as vampire Batman. Vampire Batman who KILLS PEOPLE. (Bad bat! Bad Angel!) realize that since Doyle was sent partly to anchor him in normal-people-world, this means he gets Doyle as Robin. Heh. Ugh, imagine the effect on Bruce if Dick had only lasted a few months.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I remember the Elseworld where Batman IS a vampire. It can be interesting if Bruce Wayne was protecting Gotham as a vampire, and Scoobie Gang came to slay him, only to learn that he is one of the good guys.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Well, as a vampire, I guess he is a bat-man!
Boy of Enders chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
There's an Elseworlds book where Batman actually is a vampire. He fights Dracula and everything. Says that not all vampires are bad.
Lucinda chapter 1 . 9/21/2003

ok, now that was a different sort of ficlet. I know that Batman went with the idea to inspre fear in the hearts of criminals (yes, I have far to much trivia in my head) but this was just...

Well, my first reaction was ek! followed by snickering with the certainty that a lot of people probably wouldn't see the humor in the situation. - what can I say, I like dark humor.
Catlimere chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Heh..Angel is Batman. That's funny in the whole bat/vampire way and yet perfect casting. Really great idea.
Dracona In Volata chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
There isn't much to say. wow. that's a new twist, what else have you got up your sleeve?