Reviews for Greatest Loss
Bouncerok chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
ok this is agood story please update asap
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
I Love this Chapter so much so please keep up the good work!
KellyPure chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
Terribly sad! But I can't drag myself away and I'm trapped by the plot. The poor Weasley family. Can't imagine them without their mom. Amazingly haunting way to display a family in grief.
tedabug chapter 5 . 1/29/2004
Fabulous, if not a very sad story. I trying not to get weepy eyed each chapter I read. Love Molly Weasley's character and I can't imagine that family coping without her. Eager to read more.
Raspberry Rocker chapter 5 . 1/28/2004
*cry* *cry* OMG! This is soo good and sad! *cry* *cry* Keep going *sniffles*
Eraserhead chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
I love that you made Charlie and Tonks together. Great coupling. :-D
annalu chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
Wonderfully written, sad and so touching. I'm literally teary eyed here. I always liked Molly because she loved her family so much and bossed them around terribly. She's a riot. Like my mom! Seriously, great story.
Ashliegh chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
Hey, L! This is Ashlee_Radlciffe_01 from FA! Not sure if you remember me, but I remember you! _ Good to see you writing again!
I loved this chapter. How Fred was so shocked and just didn't believe it when George told him about Molly. So sad! :'( And how he thought that just yesterday she had told him and George how proud of them she was. That really got to me. I feel so bad for them. Congrats for writing a great little tear jearker! )
See you on the threads!
Yoshi-fan2003 chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
*sniff*
That's so sad but sweet at the same time!
I love that chapter. It's my favourite!
iwasateenager chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Prolific. And very, very good. Your strength seems to lie in vignettes...
HPfan chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
What a sad yet wonderful story. I hope you write more.
Futura Black chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
AW! this is SO good!, I mean.. It's terrible, awful!, ...but you write in SUCH a PERFECT WAY!... I can actually SEE it happening!... Would u please go on? would you? would you? would you?... *futura begs* ...would you? _...
Jaquelyne chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I must be reading another one of your stories. but I got an update about this one and started reading. So very sad. well written.
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Now I'm all sad. You would think that a story under the tragedy and angst categories would give me a clue that it might be sad, but I must just be stupid. This was very moving, poor Tonks, poor Charlie, poor Molly, I do hope it wasn't a horribly grisly death and is it really wrong and disrespectful of me to hope that Tonks does a lot of Charlie comforting? Probably but I'm just very fond of the idea of Tonks/Charlie. Nice story
Sidekickwannabe chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Molly! How sad. I like how Charlie and Tonks get together. (Don't you just love Tonks? What a great character!) I look forward to more and soon, hopefully! _~