Reviews for Call Me Quiet
nesza chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
you're amazing. you know that, right? of course you do.

the fic got me smiling by the end. hmm, okay, make that a grin. i say, it's an angstrom away from the perfect oneshot. _
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I think... this is one of my favorite pieces of your work.

The idea of Squall holding onto his words... it fits him so perfectly. His character would do that...

{ Squall knew all different kinds of dispassion. This one was different, somehow, from the ones he normally displayed. “You wanted to hear me say something. So? I wasn’t going to lie. What do you think I would have said?
Squeemu chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
There are really quite a lot of neat lines in here: Squall held onto words like a cactus held on to water, different kinds of dispassion, and the distinctions between what Ultimecia was (and what she was trying to do). And this line, too: [And she didn’t know what memory she had that pulled her back to the real world.] Good interactions too. Yay!
Lanfir Leah chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
and in his silence, Squall shows his friendship... or stubborness. Or both.

Beautiful.
myeerah chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
*shivers* Your vision of Squall as seen from others is absolutely frightening. He's so... mechanical.

As ever, an absolutely fantastic job. I eagerly look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
Baby Rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Wow...your one-shots are certainly worth reading and reviewing. That's definitely a different take on the ending of FF8, and it takes some imagination to put that out. Damn...the way you described Squall's emotions was very new and original. It's safe to say I like this a lot.
DK chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
This is one of those fics where there's really nothing I can say that I feel would improve it. A very astute portrait of Squall's character, and I loved the revelation at the end.
Baconfat chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Whoa. This is definitely a different take on the final battle than I've seen before. Not to mention an excellent look at Quistis and Squall - it's easy to forget, reading fic from Squall's POV, how hard it can be to deal with the guy. Poor Quistis. Very unusual, and really thought-provoking.
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Well naturally I had to review this, like all your other fabulous stories. As always, Squall is perfectly in character, although in this case it kind of serves to really bring out his insensitive side. That boy needs to lighten up, I swear... It's okay though. Still love him, the poor, angsty thing. Anyways...the fic was short but highly pleasing to read. No time wasted on drawn out explanations or descriptions; just enough to keep me engaged. Overall a worthwhile read. Will be waiting for the next fic... _