Reviews for Digital Hearts
Azure Neko chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
I have to disagree with Omnicron. There is nothing wrong with annoucing the POV and it saves a lot of confusion. Either annouce changes or use no more than one POV per chapter please. Especially in a chapter like this when people's regular names are not being used.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
[I frowned at the figure before me. I couldn’t see him but his idiotic voice gave him away.

What a maroon.]

...huh? Whats a maroon? o_o Do you mean...moron?

Maroon is a type of red right? o_o
taintedsugar chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
so I read this fanfic when I was in grade 8 yeppers and just to let you know that was four years ago since now I just graduated 12th. this fanfic captivated me all those years ago and still captivates me even today. I mean it so well written and the charcaters are portayed the way they would be in the show. I mean I love fanfics where it feels like I'm reading a script of the actual episode. sure some flaws here and there hut everything cant be perfect right? anyways I just wished that you finished this story or at least posted more chapters then what I could find up here. this is 1st rate good fanfic that I enjoyed and most of the readers have enjoyed as well. it feels so emotionally unfullfilling (i spelled that wrong i know) that you didnt finish this story. dude its awesome! its amazing and incredible and plausible and entertaining. not to metion I love how its rika and takato pariring without all the angst and 'I love you so much kiss me kiss me I hate you sometimes we fight kiss me!" crap that you sometimes see on here. its like the way rika and takato would get together. I know for a fact takato wouldnt just drop his feeling for jeri and go after rika. and im anxious just to see how you would write that out until the both of them admitted that there is something there and everyone knows it dont deny yourselves. hehehe this is actually feeling like a rant in which it is I'm trying to tell you FOR HEAVENS SAKE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE READING GOOD WELL WRITTEN FANFICS! yes I would be one fo them. I know a good naruto fanfic(you might actually end up liking naruto after you read it) its called for the love of my friends. Im sure if you read it youll understand why I personally think your story digital hearts is up to par with that one. anywho this review is all over the place which is a natural trait for me. I dont really know if you would update this story after this story maybe you will but I wanted to let you know this story is truely top notch and it does has it flaws but thats okay makes you look human and not a god from heaven or wherever writing it. but like I said I quite enjoyed this story alot and the laughs and warm feelings i got from redaing it!
who wants to know chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
This fic throws me off. It's ridiculously well written, witty and all that. Anyone with a 1st grade reading level can tell that. But I can't seem to figure out the future relationships of the characters. Which from your, the author's view, is the goal. Ryo and Rika? Takato and Rika? Takato and Jeri? I'm so confused! I'm not gonna lie I am a crazy die hard Ryo and Rika fan. But this may be the first fic I've ever actually liked that doesn't have that intent. That...is a huge compliment in itself. Write on my friend...
who wants to know chapter 11 . 12/25/2005
Such a good story. Update. Now...please? I love how deep the characters and the relationships with each other are. I personally like the Rika/Ryo thing you've got going on. Or maybe you don't got it going on and it's all in my head. But either way, it's there to me. So update please.
Wonderchef chapter 11 . 12/11/2005
has anyone else suggested, or have you considered sending them to the world? there are a fair few common points. pet/d-arc, navi/partner, tamer/operator, cards/battlechips. aside from that i have to complement you on an awsome story, that'll probably just get better IF it continues. it'd be a shame to let something like this just fade away.
ShadowKat14 chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
Wow, I just finished reading every chapter so far. I really like it! I hope you update soon! buh0bye!
Pulper chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
I would figure that CCS would be as good a place to start as any, seeing as there's enough weird things going on about it would be easier to get in the main swing of events. But if my memories serves me correct, Sora and King Mickey closed the door to darkness together, from both sides.(Riku and Sora, Donald and Goofy closed the door then they sealed it from both outside and beyond the door, with the help of King Mickey). In any case, I wouldn't really call Riku a dark keyblade master anymore, he did choose the path of twilight in Chain of Memories, and confronted his own darkness. Though the deal with dropping into random worlds and the involvement of CCS have the ghostly resemblance to Tsubasa's storyline. Still interesting, anyway.
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
I think I liked Perfect Hazard and Viral State better. This one has too many girl troubles for Takato and I am TOTALLY lost!
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
What...? I'm confused at the end. Go Takato! Yay! Make it Rukato please. Jurato has hardly any fun in it, just shyness and silence and more tripping for Takato. Aw poor Takato.
Razorwind chapter 11 . 5/21/2005
wow, this just keeps getting better and better.

I kinda only started readin this one after Pefect Hazzard and Viral State...which I only read after Firehedgehog's 'Catalyst of Light'.

I think the Kingdom Hearts idea is a brilliant one for crossovers, I'm just wondering what other worlds are going to appear...Trigun anyone? or Hellsing?

Reza Kaze

Razorwind
Bardic Knowledge chapter 11 . 1/29/2005
Your story is excellent! I'm glad there's another person to have the Digimon/KH crossover idea.

BTW, I vote for Takato to get the keyblade, and the one Mickey had, at that (you know: the one with a silver handle and gold blade?); they actually meet Sora (on the world of Digimon 02 no less! That way Sora can meet Sora . ); then they see Riku again on the world of FFX (Where Rikku lives. I'd find that fun.

Oh, and at first I thought this was a Mario world (Bob-omb blast?) Gotta read another story, see ya!
Master Leonheart chapter 10 . 1/10/2005
This is great. Still, its kinda getting boring battling with just mega forms. Actually, i'm pro giving takatoa dark keybldae for that quasi dark heart of his. Better yet, give him two keyblades to smack the shit out of the heartless. Mwahahah. Oh well, just wondering, what world is this. I never heard of a place like this and why the hell did they forget their names.
pokemon-35055 chapter 11 . 1/4/2005
why sprited away
Ryumasa the Ryuhaitou chapter 11 . 1/2/2005
Alright! Perfect New Year's gift when I come back from Florida; a Digital Hearts update! Wait... it's not just for me. Right. *sighs*

FMA... such beauty... I've only recently started watching it, and I'm obsessed. Every episode, the battle scenes, though short, are dramatic and interesting with alchemy involved, and, so far, each episode's individual tale is emotional enough that I'm willing to bet RIKA'D look away, trying to act tough while mentally sobbing... wait, that's just me. Again, *sighs.*

Here's a thought, though; Guilemon meeting Alphonse. "Almon? Alphonsemon? Al-Knightmon?" Plus, Ed working alongside the Digidestined... and suffering over the fact that they're not even in highschool, and roughly the same height as him. Come to think of it, HIS interaction with Guilemon would probably be funnier...

Aside from my thoughts of Axel and Kuri-Kuri facing off, the CoM-like memory loss makes be even more anxious for the next update. Remembering those you care about while fighting for their lives.. is there any scene in anime more powerful? Well, maybe a Love Hina-esque scene of a klutz being sent into orbit...

Until next time, cya!