Reviews for The Hogwarts Boy's Guide
Carling chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
The only thing wrong with this story is that you didn't finish it! Yes you need a beta to keep your spelling errors to a minimum. But damn, you know how to tell a story! This was pretty freaking good. You actually handled Snape's dialogue pretty well. I was impressed with your characterizations.

When you left this story I was a couple of months away from giving birth to my daughter. She is now in fifth grade, entering puberty and reading the Harry Potter series herself. So I would imagine there is no hope of seeing this story finished now.

At least you left us in a good place. You gave us a vague plan and some hope. So I'm going to imagine that Draco got free, got Harry free with the very very secret help of both Lucius and Narcissa. Lucius had only been acting like a hateful father but in reality had decided to turn against the Dark Lord the very moment he was forced to torture Draco to prove his loyalty. Harry was fed the antidote. Lucius and Narcissa and Snape also sneaked out and openly defected. Lucius had set artifacts in Malfoy Manor to resist the Death Eaters and eject them. And finally somebody filled Draco in on this secret power he has in conjunction with Harry and they used that to defeat Voldemort. Draco and Harry lived happily ever after. The end.
chronodaimon chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Nice story why not updated
MyLoverBleedsRed chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
You have to finish the story, I need closure.
Kialandi chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
oh my god, i thought this was just a story full of lemon but it actually has a great and interesting plot! my god, please update quickly, i cannot wait to see what's gonna happen
Kialandi chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
secretfanficlover chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Nooooo! why havent u finished this? Draco needs to save Harry so they can live happily ever after! when are u gna post the rest? im so upset i started reading only to have to stop now! You MUST finish it! the suspense is killing me!
Mwrangytha chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
Just ... please tell me you have not given up on this !

Its REALLY good !

I believe all of us (readers) would absolutely LOVE to have this updated
If The Bunny Was Dead chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
god dammit im need this to be updated! nooooooooo
grimmich chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
WHAT! Please don't leave it like that! Please finish it, it is almost over from the sounds of it and I have to know what happens! It is imperative that I finish read this story, or I may just die! PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE AND FINISH IT!
AnneOfTheIsland chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Please make it end well... please?
brownsuger808 chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
firstly i like the story, alot...but harry's character...boi is he is annoying much, i so prefer Draco, i hope that draco ain't the sub...
wonky chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Yipes! What a cliffhanger! Although I understand that you're probably never going to update this again, I just thought I'd let you know that I really enjoyed it. :)
Timothyology chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
A lot of typos, but...I like it.

Could use a beta, if it wasn't already.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
brilliant story! I hope you'll continue!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 7/1/2008