Reviews for I know what you did NEXT summer
Kendell chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Spooky beginning, I've never seen any of the I know what you did movies but I think this looks really cool. You probably should space between chapters, just to make it easier to read but I love the idea. The heavy breathing on the phone reminded me of scream, that would be a nice crossover. Anyway nice job!
knappyyy chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I felt that this angle creates an interesting twist in the storyline. The killer being able to predict the future, in effect, causes the story to be even scarier. Because Julie doesn't know what is going to happen in the future, that gives the killer a major advantage. Although, this stance is not realistic, it is entertaining, nonetheless.
UnseenInvisible chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
its cool..but kinda hard to read...you know..with it all bunched up together..well..l8er

syd
cool4u812000 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I have seen I know what you did last summer and this is my first review i have ever written on fan fiction. I enjoyed reading you piece and it gave me goosebumps and jumpped me when I read the part about the blood on the mirror. Whoa! thanks

Cool4u8120
Katarina Phillippe chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
thank you for making fun of my favorite movie... i really owe you one...
~*~KP~*~
Arien-SG1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
hahaha I remember you tell me that all the time! *laughs so hard she cries* You are a genuine scok rocker! Hey man, I want you to come ot my house next weekend! Sorry I cant do n e thing this weekend, IM SICK! *glares at Scotty* Dam him...*mutters abotu killing him in his sleep*