Reviews for Lovegood
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This ship is sweet! I see why you like it, it's my favourite pairing :) Great fic :D
msknowitall chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
0i it is shnot a odd ship

i happen to love it

am I allowed to write more to it
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
They are so unlikely but I cannot stop reading. It's so good.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I like this. It's short and sweet. Just enough to keep me entertained, but not with too many chapters. I'm a sucker for oneshots. I liked how you managed to keep Luna and Draco in character, and the story itself was pretty cute. Sure, Draco and Luna are a weird ship, but in the fanfiction world, anything is possible.
lily chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
"I don't know why anybody would want to claim such an odd 'ship." - Well, i would! It's awesome and you did a fantastic job with it. I think you kept D/L in character too. Please write
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i liked this start. it is well written, unlike most stories i read from this site. and I do like this ship.

BtFM
Obsequious101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
aw i loved it! it was so sweet, good work!
you're my Star chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
So very very sweet & cute.

Nice job. ;)
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I don't think you should be so hard on yourself. I don't think your fanfic is at all wretched. Though, would we normally find crazy Luna playing something as normal as a guitar? Probably not. But, who knows what she's like on her own. Under the lightness, there is a dark side from her mother's death. Nice job.
Vulcania chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This is really good story, not too ooc... GOOD piece of work! ;)
Crystalshard chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Great! :D I loved this story. Luna was wonderful and Draco, too. Describing was great :)
twilight darling chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
odd but it hits the right spot. and it just makes you smile in the goofy way that luna probably smiled.

strangely sweet. nice.
RebelRebelMonster chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
It is an odd ship, but it was sweet. And well written. Good job!

*Venus725*
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I'd claim it! I Thought it was stupendous! Wunnerful and inspiring, but I also draw a lot of inspiration from Luna because she rcoks outloud. Great ficcy!
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I really liked this! I think that's the first Draco/Luna fic I've read that made sense, and that didn't turn Luna into a semi-Mary-Sue. It was also fairly believable. I like it!

Keep Writing!