Reviews for Fly Away
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
nyuuuu
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Wow, that was a really, really great fic. I'd never imagined Marik and Mokuba as friends before, but now that I think of it, it really seems to fit. Anyway, this was a fantastic fic and I just wanted to congratulate you on such a brilliant piece of writing, well done.
AnimeLuverGurlz chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
aw! that was cute/sad/scary/etc ::huggles Mokie plushie:: Becky
Meghan chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Sniff...Sniff...I'm gonna cry! This is Beautiful!
Carry On chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I really loved that story._
Whispers of a Ghost chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Me: My poor little Mokie-kun. I HATE popular kids! They're always so perfect and so dumb as rocks. Um, sorry, those little 'cheerleaders' can call me whatever they want, but I actually want to use my brain, God Forbid! Well...Noah! Do me a favor and take out Jim and Mike, will ya sweetheart?
Noah: Fine...And don't call me sweetheart. :: Chases after Jim and Mike with a M-80
Jim and Mike: AH!
Me: MUWAHAHA! Run you cowards! THAT is what you get for hurting Seto and Mokuba! That was great, and do MORE Seto and Mokuba stories. All you ever do is Ishtars now.
Oh, thankies for putting me on your faves list! Review my other stories, especially 'Unbreakable Bonds'! Its a Roba Brothers story, but I think ya'd like it.
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Must...kill...Jim

Jim:*gulp*AH

DIE

Mokuba:Hehe

Moky*glomps*

Jim: _ *dead*

Sad and sweet hope you make a sequal!:)
JessiChi chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
XD
Narya Kaiba chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
YAY!ANGST! WAHOO! AND WITH DA KAIBA BROS. TOO! YES! Very good, i luvved it! Once again a wonderful fic by you. You are so good! *starts blabbing infinite number of compliments*

... (after a very long time)

... Um yeah, anyway - Don't worry Mokuba i'll be your friend! And we can... *starts to blab more* (more of a Verty long time)... Okay enough of the stupid rants. JIM IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE! I WISH HE'D BURN IN HELL! WITH HIS DUMB FRIENDS TOO!... - Go Seto! Go Marik! Uh-huh! You guys rock! Teeheehee... Well i'll be off now, update Ballistic in Boston sometime will ya? _!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Mojobubbles: *sagely* This, young grasshopper, is why you should never hang out with popular kids.

Kamilah: *sarcastically* What, because they're gonna turn out to be gang members who'll attempt to kill you?

Mojobubbles: ...OFF TO THE OTHER NEW ONE-SHOT!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Yet another cool story! :) Very exciting and intriguing. :) I especially like the use of the song throughout (an especially cool song). Please write more like this. :)
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Poor Mokuba. I felt so sorry for him. But the brotherly moments between him and Seto were very sweet. This was a great story.
KatieKat chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Me likie!

I really missed the Kaiba and Mokuba stories.

SEQUIL!

I'll stop before I say somthing else stupid.
Spiderfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Awesome story! Keep it up! _
Bakuras-Hell chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
*claps* brava! i'm sry i havnt been reviewing. i really am. i was also wondering if you could (or anyone else) could read and review my story. i have no title for it so far so it's just called 'ill give u candy for da best title' or somethin' close to it. lol. i'll be forever grateful to whoever reviews.