Reviews for Voldemort's Heirs
jay 8P chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
this is a good story. though you shouldve put some warning when you decided to jump 7 years after the sorting. and ginny name is ginerva last time i checked anyway
Cissi chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
As his father is now dead, Draco becomes Lord Malfoy.
SimplyAnn chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
Okay so I'm really lazy so I'm just reviewing thi one instead of both...anywhooo these were both absolutely amazing! Very original plot! I thouroghly enjoyed both:) sloth the last chapter of the sequel could use some breaks when it jumps ahead in time...but anyways great job!

Ann
kiera-sama chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
this was a wonderful story. This sequal perfectly tied up the loose ends in its predecessors. thank you.

Kiera
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
I read both of these tonight and they are incredible!
Knightvanilla chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
That was just beautiful!
Dramionelvr chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
unfortunately you're right we "inherit" both last names and it tends to get really annoying because we ahve a name a middle name a and two last names so we end up with these extrememly long names that people have a hard tim e understanding! ok my rants over. wonderful story by the way!

-Dramionelvr
Bebe-RonLover chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
OMG!

I love it!

I almost started crying when I read it.

You actually chose to finish it really good.

Noone should be asking any questions about it.

You informed every reader what he/she needed to know about it.

This is one of my most favorite stories.
Skyline Romance chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
that was a great set of stories!
shadow angel 101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
YAY! i have the same birthday as ryan and brendan! june 24th! GO ME! lol
dreamingdarling chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
Aw...this and A time for everything are both wonderful. You shoudl be very pround, everything was well thought you and i really enjoyed it.

Great Job!
Broken Black Rose chapter 9 . 10/9/2006
this story and the one before it were two of the most beautiful stories i have read!
Nomad Leonor chapter 9 . 7/30/2006
OK! First of all this story was way too sweet and I'm gonna cry! (THat's good thing) Second a few things seemed a bit strange...but it's fanfiction so i really don't care. Third I completly loved this story and the one before it. Conclusion: YOU'RE GOING ON MY FAV'S LIST! lol That's it for this Rocker!

Rock On,

Skittlez

P.S.: Maybe you could read my Draco and Hermione story sometime...it's in construction!
Nomad Leonor chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I ussually don't review a complete story till the end! I already read the one before! Sorry I didn't review it was great! But I thought I should put it in that I loved how you used Antonio cuz that's both of my grandfathers names. My father's name and my little brother's name!

Ok so I have a lot of Antonios! lol! So I loved that!

Rock On,

Skittlez
blkmagicklily chapter 9 . 5/11/2006
Hello, I am sorry to be picky (when it involves fanfiction I usually am not) but...I do not have closure. What ever happened to the meeting with Lucifer himself I thought that that would lead to something sinister once the kids were orn or at least grew up a bit. What ever happened to the 3rd Malfoy kid who was going to be named Severus? I loved the concept of your story but you started SO many things and never did quite finish them...good story though...Keep them coming, I will be out on the lookout for more of your stuff.

PS

How did Lynn become a parselmouth?