Reviews for Dangerous Liasions
Ryua Malfoy chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Well, that's incredibly nice to read. Good for you! Yay! Heh. I sound like such a little kid... but really. Very nice. Although... you might want to find another site to support your story. Occasionally gets weird about NC-17 fics if they catch them... Please let me know if you do though, okay?
Seph7 chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
When is the rest coming? Oh you left us at a right cliffhanger! Update soon!
kvun chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
It's kool. Write more! ya... i'm waiting 4 da next one_
zip chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
it's spelled "Liaisons", idiot.
blue li'l ribbon chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
e! I loved it...o! You couldn't have made it better. Update soon please!

still waiting on THAT woman's name...
DeadlyFate chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
Gr8 chapter. Once again, dark and sexy. I like how she and Lucious met. Too bad u r discontinueing it. I'll definately look u up at adult fanfiction.
little red chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
You write beautifully...you ought to write more because this is a very sexy story that brought a smile to my face...very hot..write more.
J.S. Sumner chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
*Drool* Wow, that was very erotic. If it is sexual tension you seek, than my friend, you have definitely accomplished it. This is one of the hottest fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Well done. Your descriptions are fantastic. Severus is well in character and hot hot hot! I'm not percisely sure where you're taking this, but I am certainly along for the journey. You are an extraordinary writer, keep it up! I'll be looking for your new postings. Please continue...
Talene chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Looks yummy! I encourage you to continue to write! I got so...aroused from you story! hehe
Ultrahotpink chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Excellent start. Very Erotic! Please continue!
Narla chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Erm Write more? :)
Lady Red Rose chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Just been lurking about when I discovered this little beauty. Great fic so far, PLEASE a new chapter!

:x:red rose:x:
dreabeya chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
oh my god...FINISH THIS NOW!
Pas de nom chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I love this story, I see improvement from Journey To Passion, which was good, but I see improvement now. Your work has turned slightly poetic at parts. I see the date you uploaded this and I'm furious! Keep updating! I need to read more.
Deadly Fate chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
this was really good... Dark and sexy.