Reviews for Lost Dreams
animefreak469 chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY! I'll be sad if u do...T.T update...
ida chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
this story is funny and interesting! please update soon!
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
Update soon please.
Daishii Takatsu chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
Please update ASAP! This story is getting very interesting! ARIGATO!
Darth Granger chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Oh,c'mon...update? Please? Really good story.
Firey Pheonix chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
i like this story a lot so can you hurry up and update it reall quick! please and thank you!:)
Teacheverywickedboytosing chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
"I don't know, Kyo has the whole troubled past."

"So does Yuki, along with abuse."

"Well Kyo has the trust problem girls love."

"Yuki is sophisticated."

"Kyo is a rebel."

"Yuki has never lost to Kyo."

"Kyo's got a hoter ass"

O.o "what?"

~

Haha... funny but sortof wrong.
xxprincess-sakuraxx chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Please update! and sango/yuki... ?I'm not going to really commet on that one, yea, I mean I just get a weird vibe when I think about it *shivers* Okay but update!
miSS-yUnz chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
UPDATE! U HAVENT UPDATE FOR A HELA LONG TIME!
Otaku Mom chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Hm...you've started several interesting stories. Any chance you might actually finish some of them. It reminds me of my daughter. She always has several projects going at once and none of them finished. I will read the one you completed though. I like your style.
Werecat Rei chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
nice story! This is funny! LOL! Update soon!
Keiko-Sohma chapter 3 . 1/13/2005
This is a really good story. I really enjoyed it, once i started reading it i couldn't stop. Please update it soon.
butterflyxtears chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
pretty good. please update soon, i would like to know how this story is to progress. _

~etarashai (e-ta-rah-shy)[good luck]
Wing012 chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
i luv this story. its funny. i wonder if i could do that too. can i do the part when the fb cast meets the inuyasha cast? on another story of course. plzs email me so i would know whether or not u want me to. can u plzs r&r my story. its call 'then she came back to his life'. plzs review it but dont be very harsh for im just a beginner and i dont hav much experince as other ppl. plzs and thank u.
Faws chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
Great story! I really enjoyed. When I had to go to school I printed it off so i could read the rest on the bus! Please update soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »