Reviews for Axis
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Well, that one kept me guessing to the very end. I thought at first that Vash was the narrator and he was talking about Knives. o_O;; I guess I'm a little bit disappointed that it turned out to be Lina 'cause I'm such a yaoi fan, but hey, you still managed to work the whole Wolfwood thing in there, so I'm happy. _ Very good.

This is the last of my reviews (probably the first that will be read though), so I bid you adiu. (Or however you spell that.)
PT-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
*looks at the note in horror*

AH! SCARY~! *faints*

Good story! _
Rosebud chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
hey! First of all, I want to congratulate you on this work of fiction. Not on is the writing style different(and very enjoyable) than most of the works posted here, but the story itself, where you went from the ending of the anime, and the little twists(like Milly being Vash's great-granddaughter, which, now that you mention it, makes complete sense if you examine their dispositions)were all so different and unconventional. I loved it! I think most people forget about Lina and how reluctant Vash was to leave the simple, happy life he had with her. And while I always saw Vash more with Meryl, the anime did drop a lot of hints about Vash going back to Lina someday... Thanks for the food for thought and beautiful story! I'm enthralled!

I look forward to seeing if you continue this, whether that be another chapter(although this does have a "one-shot" feel) or a sequel.