Reviews for Tucked Away
Trilla chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
That was so cute and sweet! I love the ending with Bova saying he's surrendering but still winning. I loved this :D
Trev chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
Loveditloveditlovedit! Awesome. Characterization of both Bova and Harlan completely rocked my world.
Princess Amanda chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
I'm awake, and I'm not hyper. This scares me because I've never reviewed anything in this state of mind.

It's cute! And funny. I'm surprised I was able to keep quiet in the computer lab. It is a great conclusion to a wonderful story. I truly love this story.

If that wasn't the most boring review I ever gave. Uh...Yay story! There. I believe that was obligitory.

Anyway, thank you for getting all the chapters up so quickly!
ChaosKirin chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Aww! That's all I can say. :) I DO read slash, and where I don't always enjoy it, this one was very well-written. :) The end made me smile. A lot. And I actually said "Aw!" Outloud and woke up the ferrets.

_
Princess Amanda chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
Chapter 3! Chapter 3!

This chapter was good, though. Wow. Angst! You own when it comes to Bova. And it was so good you have to write Chapter 3. Space will *love* you...uh, *more*...

Addictive story!
ChaosKirin chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Heya!

I agree with Amanda. You're definately the master of Bova's POV. This is very well-written reguarding Bova remaining IC even though he is 'enjoying' himself - and that's not optimism. :) I always tend to soften the characters a bit, but you've really captured Bova's outlook here. Good job!

I really hate leaving critiques, because I'm always afraid I'll get attacked. _- But the only nitpick I have is that the paragraphs seem a little choppy. Not because the story is broken up... that flows very well. It just seems like the shortness of all the paragraphs is a little redundant.

That's it, though. Can't wait to read more.

'Rin
Princess Amanda chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
You are the master of Bova's POV. You should write more! That would be great.

And we both know what I should be doing...which I will as soon as the sugar rush kicks in...

But anyway, I would love to see more. This whole Bova/Harlan relationship is intriguing to me.