Reviews for The Struggle Of Yin and Yang
kayleegrace chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
I really enjoy your stories and your writing. Please continue to write more and as fast as you can please! Thanks
mulanlover chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
wow. i love this story. please continue it :)
rinchicka12 chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Please continue! I'm enamored in their relationship that you have written. Mulan and Shang are definitely opposites so I can see that could stress their relationship as they still get to know/understand each other.

I'm super interested if Mulan will eventually get pregnant.. I love happy endings (usually with big families) although it is fun to read what may happen if she wasn't able to get pregnant. I hope that everything turns out well and that you are able to end the story whichever way you choose :)
tinemelk chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
This story is so wellwritten i might cry from the scenes of the last chapters. I feel so sad for Mulan, having lost her child and kept her emotions mostly to herself, her thoughts at least. And when Shang abandons her, i can understand his hurting feelings, but the trauma of losing a child must be hurting so much more, since it happens with the womans body.
mulanfan chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
hey plz update i love your story so so so so so much you are so talented
Galloping Horses chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Will you ever update?! Please update soon!
ElsaAnnaSnowQueen chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
You should definitely keep working on the story. Please continue! I am dying of boredom I've read pretty much the entire Mulan collection!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
Hi! After I read your other 'Yin and Yang' story, I really wanted to read more, and have found that this story is just as well written as your first one, if not more so! Please update (really) soon!

Guest
girly374 chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
where is the next chapter.?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
Update update update, please please please. I'm dying here, I need to know what happens! I've posted about 1week ago and I can't forget the story, it's driving me mad! U r an amazing writer I agree with Artemis-s-bow! :)
hailey chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
that is the best story i ever heard you should write a book!
Artemis's Bow chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Wow! Great story. Are you going to continue? Because I really like the story, pleeeease?
Strong-till-the-end chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Absolutly love this story! Will you updating soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
To be honest u r my only favourite author here, I have read almost all of the fanfics for mulan on this site and yours is the one that sticks in my head, I just wanted you to know that u are talented and should keep writing, not just this story but many more, I love you mulan stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Please please update! I read this 2 days ago and I still can't forget about it, please update! It's so well written and I really want to know what happens, it's torturous!