Reviews for The Struggle Of Yin and Yang
Savannah246810 chapter 17 . 9/14
Please please please finish this story! It’s amazing! Can’t wait to see what happens. Thanks for the amazing story!
kyla.russell67 chapter 15 . 4/9/2019
i love mulan do you think you can do a princess and the frog
costella chapter 17 . 8/8/2018
I'd like to know how this ends some day :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2017
Nice chapters but proofread closely. Sometimes, more details could be given about the characters, particularly what they're feeling.
Maria Cristina Diaz Nazario chapter 17 . 6/3/2017
Hi! I love your fan fictions, but I really would like to end them. If you could separate some little time, i would appreciate it so much. I know you might be busy with a job or a family, or worst case scenario you are dead, but if you can find two hour of your life to keep writing, I would really thank you for it. And please make Mulan have a baby BOY not a girl, it's ancient China, she has already suffered much. And also one last thing, A Fighting Scene, like Mulan vs Shang or Huns or idk against anyone.
mulang lover chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
Please make more chapters its great
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
They are getting married
twlightbella chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Shang proposed to mulan
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
pistonsfan75 chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
I hope you continue this. I like it.
RogueRaven18 chapter 17 . 9/12/2015