Reviews for The Struggle Of Yin and Yang
Nice chapters but proofread closely. Sometimes, more details could be given about the characters, particularly what they're feeling.
Maria Cristina Diaz Nazario chapter 17 . 6/3
Hi! I love your fan fictions, but I really would like to end them. If you could separate some little time, i would appreciate it so much. I know you might be busy with a job or a family, or worst case scenario you are dead, but if you can find two hour of your life to keep writing, I would really thank you for it. And please make Mulan have a baby BOY not a girl, it's ancient China, she has already suffered much. And also one last thing, A Fighting Scene, like Mulan vs Shang or Huns or idk against anyone.
mulang lover chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
Please make more chapters its great
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
They are getting married
twlightbella chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Shang proposed to mulan
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
pistonsfan75 chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
I hope you continue this. I like it.
RogueRaven18 chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Continua!
devonmaureen chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
i need a chapter 18! Please, please give me an ending! I discovered your story this afternoon and i have spent the rest of my day reading it.

Either way, I am in a lot of pain right now & my health isn't at a good place, so thank you so so so so much for the relief and the distraction! Your creativity is so valuable.
kayleegrace chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
I really enjoy your stories and your writing. Please continue to write more and as fast as you can please! Thanks
mulanlover chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
wow. i love this story. please continue it :)