Reviews for Fredo's Death
Idiosy chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Interesting is one of my most favorite characters in the Godfather.
Anne Oying chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh Fredo, poor Fredo...

Oh Michael, You killed your mother's son. You killed your mother's son.

I just love Fredo so goddamn much, thank you for writing this, there will never be enough Fredo fics.
omgitsbelly chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love it! its one of the saddest parts in this movie, you should expand and make it longer
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is really pretty awesome.

I hope you write some more GF fics :)
Maddiecake chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This was beautiful,

and while I am not a huge Fredo fan, I like him enough to feel horrible when he died.

Michael is always my favorite,

despite what happened.

And it was interesting to see a different take on this,

especially since, if I remember correctly, this scene in the movie was only silhouettes.
allfallsdown chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This was good and the theme was exactly what I felt when I watched the scene. However, if you had switched the point of view to Al also. The reader would better understand how weak Fredo is and how he is basically a loyal dog.
Doncorleone chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Al Neri used a pistol not a shotgun (you can see it as he stands up) other than that great.
Malorie chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Don't sweat about it being so short... in this case, the little cliché "short but sweet" does fit in very well. So you're a
Kleine Aster chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
"...probably both..."yeah, how true.
wow, what a lovinG tribute to FREDO, and a chillinG portrait of MICHAEL (aka The Cold Hearted Prick) too! the relations between the Corleone brothers ARE an issue to no end, arent they?
it broke my heart too when it happened...it broke my heart...and you nailed it! ConGrats.
its really a miracle how everyone seems to love the Godfather and nobody writes it... for it obviously IS possible! would be Great if youd write some more of these little thinGs...?
its beautiful.
Plug chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Very well done. 'The Godfather Part II' was far and away the best installment in the trilogy, and the ending was indeed very melancholic. I wasn't so much shocked that Michael had Fredo killed as much as sad that he ultimately chose to. It made for good drama, of course: the life, the position, the reality being simply unescapable and the choices presented to them-those of power-weren't really choices at all.
Thanks for writing this fic, though. I really enjoyed it. Although I suppose you would be right; 'enjoyed' is probably not the correct term. _