Reviews for Ever Thankful
Rabid Angel chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Great story. This is kind of new for me- I don't read a lot of PotC fics, and I don't read a lot of slash (I have nothing against homosexuality, but reading about it just isn't my thing). However, you've pulled this story off expertly. I could actually see it as I read because of your powerful description. Keep up the great work!

-Rabid Angel :)
Clarence chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ah Alcie, that was fucking beautiful! Never have I seen the word 'strumpet' used with such apparent ease, and certainly it is quite an achievement to skirt around directly graphic 'slash' scenes, but you navigate it well.

However, I am now going to have to go and read your other stories, to cover up the fact that I went straight for the remotely 'slash' related one. I whistle honestly and beg that you do not mock me in a relieved fashion, thankful that I have not mocked thee.

Ha ha, yer face. Couldn't resist, night night, my sweet!
Beth chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Wow, that was beautiful...So beautiful, in fact, that I am not acting as my usual nutty self...I know I know...Don't faint. Well done. Three cheers and all...

andy chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
that was so cute i luved i really good writer and now i will see if u wrote anything else so see ya
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Oh WOW. This was so incredibly beautiful. *sighs dreamily* Definitely one of the best Jack/Will fics out there. The use of language and imagery is nothing short of amazing. I absolutely love this fic.

Quibbles (only very minor):

- 'opPOrtune', not opertune

- muscles are 'taut' (tight), not taught (which is something teachers did to us)

- 'forEfinger', not forfinger
lingching chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I think this was the best plotless oneshot that I have ever read.
Jack's feelings were well developed.
Really lovely.
I look forward to see another piece of your work.
Good luck.
a nameless face chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
m...warm and fuzzy feelings all around
Starlit Hope chapter 1 . 9/22/2003 cute! That was very nice- I have to see if you wrote any more PoTC fics so see ya!
robindragon chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
This was absolutely lovely. I look forward to reading more of your work.
dearne chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
wow... beautiful. Very very beautiful. lol eloquent, no? Just the simplicity of watching a lover sleep... ::sigh: you've conveyed it wonderfully and i hope you write more!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I really enjoyed reading this fic.

I loved the imagery and the emotive language. It made the story have so much more substance than a lot of other stories out on the Net and it gave me a warm feeling inside. It was really nicely written, nicely expressed. I found that it was quite engrossing and made me reread it more than once. I particularly enjoyed how you didn't focus on the sexual aspect of their relationship but, rather, the emotional connection that Jack felt with Will. It was very refreshing.

Great fic!

christy the badger chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
aw, that was cute. you are an awsome writer, good job!
MashLuck chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Oh wow...*grabs tissue* That was a truly touching

Almost Believing chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
That was beautiful. Honestly, one of the best J/W fics I've read so far!
Looking for stuff to read chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Aww! -grabs tissue- That was one of the sweetest PotC fics I've ever, ever read! -sniffles- Beautiful story!